Chapter Fifteen

Chapter Fifteen

Nymeria loved bith of her children. And they where the best thing to
happen to her and that would never change.Aerea was two years old and looked just like her mother when she was young and Aerion was five years in age. He was Nymeria light.

Nymeria was ethier with her son and daughter or in her chambers. She was expecting her third child with Aemond and this time around the pregnancy was very hard for her. Alicent was at her daughter in laws throughout the whole thing. As Nymeria grew closer to having her third she was stressed. Her mother did not know she was pregnant again and there was no point in asking her grandfather to send for Rhaenyra as he could hardly do a thing .

He was always in hia chambers. Nymeria would try to see her grandfather time to time but would not make it far as She would escorted back ti her chambers by her husband.

Aemond was indeed worried for his wife this time round. She would never talk to anyone besides his mother and when she would talk to him she was in pain. He did not want anything to happen to her and he knew if there was a choice he would choose her in a heartbeat.

All they had to do now was wait for Nymeria to go into Labour.

************************************

"Aerion my son" Nymeria smiled as she walked towards him in the court yard.

"Mama" The young boy shouted as he saw her.

"How are you my child"

"I am fine" The young boy replied to her.

"You are going to make a fine knight arent you"

"Yes and i shall protect Aerea from bad people"

"No one is going to hurt you" Nymeria smiled at the boy.

"Princess you should not be out here" Criston tells her "You must go back to your chambers"

"Air Criston I came out for a walk and that is what i shall do"

"No you shall go back to our chambers "Aemond says standing behind his wife "Nymeria you have not been well"

Nymeria turns around to face her husband "I am fine"

"You are to give birth any day. Sir Criston take my son and go back to training" Aemond orders .

"Of course,Prince Aerion follow me" Criston says as the young Prince follows him.

"Ameond" Nymeria huffed .

"Shall we get you back to bed"

"whatever" Nymeria scoffed at her husband and took hold od his hand and made there way back slowley to there chambers

************************************
Nymeria had been sat in her chambers for a few days and it was awful. She hated every minute of it. She was not allowed near her dragon or her two children. Aemond states that her daughter would stress her out and something could happen and when she brought up the idea of seeing her son he denied it.