Chapter Thirteen

Chapter Thirteen

"What does she write" Rhaenyra asks her husband as he stands still reading over a letter "Daemon what does Nymeria say"

Daemon looks up at Rhaenyra and hands her the letter "she is with child"

"She cannot be"

"Rhaenyra"

"It has not even been seven months"

"You had her straight away" Daemon states "She also writes that Aegon and Heleana are wed"

Rhaenyra scrunches up the note and throws it away "I cannot go back there. But she will need me"

Daemon walks over to his wife and takes hold of her hands "She is a strong woman. She does not need her mother anymore.She is three months along"

"Shes got six months left"

************************************
"Nymeria you asked to speak with me in private. I will say if this it to say harsh and cruel things" Alicent says.

Nymeria cuts Alicent of "I am with child and my mother is not returning"

Alicent is taken back at Nymerias words. Rhaenyra was suppose to be this great mother and here she was leaving her daughter while she is carrying an Heir "It is my sons"

"Of course it is, I am not a whore" Nymeria snaps "I do not like you, but I am scared"

"There is no reason to be scared. You are carrying a future Queen or king"

"Your son does not know yet" Nymeria admits "That is what I am scared for. I have seen Aegon and Helaenas marriage and I so not ever want that"

Alicent walks towards Nymeria and embraces her "I am here for You"

Nymeria does not know what is going on with Alicent and why she was acting so nice. Nymeria pulls away from Alicent and backs up "What do I do"

"I will have the king get you a bigger Chambers. where you will stay, you must tell Ameond"

"I understand"

"I am not Rhaenyra and I know we have our many differences but your carrying my grandchild and I will not hate you for that.How many months are"

"They say three"

"Tell my son and stay far from the dragons"

Nymeria nods her head and walks off

************************************

Nymeria walked along the castle halls in the opposite direction of her and Aemonds Chambers. She Feared what would happen if she told him and he was not happy.