Chapter Twenty Four

Chapter Twenty four

Chapter Twenty four

Not even an hour after leaving her mother Nymeria and her two brothers stood listening to her and daemon.

"It's now easy thing for a man to be a dragon slayer" Daemon says "Men can kill dragons. The simple truth is this we have more dragons then Aegon"

Nymeria once again listened as her mother talked and argued with Daemon.

"Clear the room" Rhaenyra demanded.

Nymeria was getting sick of this. Having meetings then Daemon starting up and her getting to made to leave. Aegon could attack at any point and They where not ready. Nymeria knew if that they did attack She would get her son and flee. Her son was the most important thing to her besides her mother and brothers.

Nymeria knew Daemon was mad at the fact he still couldn't sit the throne and the fact that his wifes thrown was stolen.

But whatever was going to happen they all had to be as one. Not arguing about pity things or trying to start a war. The truth was yes they did have more dragons, but Nymeria knew her husband had the largest. Nymeria and Aemond would ride Vagher. Nymeria still remembered the night she helped her husband claim her. And she was regretting it now. He had an advantage if he wanted her back all he could do was threaten her with Vagher and she would give in.

To be honest she would give in if he pleaded with her. She loved him to much to fully let him go.

************************************
"Corleys Jace luke and joffery are in danger for as long as Aegon is on the throne" Rhaenys tells her husband.

"What of Nymeria and our great-grandson" Corleys asks.

"Nymeria had him brought to dragon stone before she burnt half of the town down" Rhaenys says "Corleys Nymeria must be out on that throne after Rhaenyra"

"Then we must do something about it my wife"

"Your to ill Corleys"

"They are our family" Corleys snaps as he stands up slowly "I shall do something"

************************************

There Nymeria stood again in early morning next to her brothers in another fucking meeting which all she could do was listen to all this bullshit.

She hated this. She knew that this was how it was.

"we can't attack" Nymeria spoke up.

"Nymeria do not get yourself involved" Rhaenyra warned and looked at lord corleys. And Nymeria had to stand there and listen once again.

"Send us mother" Jacerys suggests "Dragons can fly faster then ravens and if Nymeria comes on Arrax it will help convince them. If we took Daisism they would knoelw immediately "

Rhaenyra gives a look at ehr daughter "Mother I agree with jacerys. If i go with them they might actually listen"

"Send us" Jace and Nymeria both demand.

"The Prince and your Heir are right your grace" Lord corleys says.

They waited for Rhaenyras approval "Very well. Nymeria stay with one of them at all times. Your Heir"

"Of course mother"

"I'll protect her with my life" Luke promises "She is my sister"

"Luke you cannot promise that" Nymeria speaks up "I must pro"

Like cuts his sister of "Nymeria Targaryen shall return to dragon stone safley"

"Then so shall you" Nymeria smiles.

"Then so be it" Rhaenyra declares.

Rhaenyra gives Jace his instructions

"Prince Lucerys and Princess Nymeria will fly South to storms end, and treat with Lord Borres" Rhaenyra demands "We must remind these Lords the othas they swore. And the cost of breaking them.

************************************
"Mother we shall in return in one pecie"Nymeria says.

"It has been said as Targaryens we are closer to God's than men" Rhaenyra begins to tell "The iron throne puts us a touch closer perhaps. But if we're  to Serve the seven kingdoms we must answer to there gods"

Nymeria watches as her mother looks At her "If you take these errands you both go as messengers and Nymeria you go as My heir, not as warriors or Aemonds wife. You all must take no part in any fighting.Swear it to Me now and the eyes of the seven"

Nymeria watches Lucerys place his hand on the book "I swear it and I swear I shall protect Nymeria at all costs"

Jacerys then does the same and now all that's left was for Nymeria.

"Meria please"

Nymeria places her hand on the book "I swear on Viserys Targaryens Grave I shall do no harm to any man unless need to"

"Thank you"

Rhaenyra then speaks to her two sons as Nymeria watches the sky.

"It's only a short flight luke" Rhaenyra smiles.

"Mother when I say she shall be fine she will be"

"I trust you and Meria my son"

"Yes mother, your grace" Lucery corrects himself. Then he takes hold of Nymerias hand and both are soon on the back of Araxx.

************************************
"You not need to protect me brother" Nymeria shouts as she holds onto him "No one will be there that wants to harm us"

"I know that my sister, but I will protect you" Lucerys yells back "Just like I did when I took his eye out"

"Aemond shall not be there so no need to do that again" Nymeria laughs as they get closer to storms end "And if he survives the war I shall love him"

"We are here" Luke says as he leads Araxx down slowly.

He climbs of then helps Nymeria down "Follow my lead sister"

Nymeria nodes and stays behind him as they hear a loud roar Nymeria looks up and sees the fimaller Dragon "Luke he's here "

Luke then looks at what Nymeria was looking at and he soon sees Vagher "We should have not brought you. He shall not take you "

An - I really don't want to write the next chapter