Chapter Eight

Chapter Eight

Nymeria had never gone to a funeral and never I tented to. But when her Aunt died she would have to. The whole Targaryen family would be there.
She had told her mother she did not want to go and be judged by Laenors parents. And also stated that She was to young.

But Rhaenyra insisted on her daughter to be there. So Nymeria agreed.

But as Rhaenyra stood with her two oldest sons in her arms. There was no sign of her daughter. And soon she was faced with a look from her father wondering where is granddaughter was. And all Rhaenyra could do was look away.

Jace and Luke wanted there sister to be there with them and when she had not showed up they where upset.

So soon the funeral went on untill Daemon began laughing he stopped after being faced with his late wife's father.

As they sent away the coffin And said there goodbyes A drunk Nymeria showed up. Rhaenyra looked at her daughter in Anger.

"Did I miss the wedding" Nymeria asked blankly.

Daemon looked at his great Necie for the first time. He had not seen her since she was just a babe. When he looked at his Necie he knew all the rumours he had been told where true.

The rouge princess of the seven kingdoms. Daughter of Rhaenyra Targaryen and of course he knew Sir Harwin was her father.

She was said to be worse them him hismelf. But he doubted that till the next sentence that came out the young princess's mouth.

"Oh wait wrong thing" Nymeria mutters and Daemon looks away form his Necie with a huge smirk on his face. She was much worse

************************************
"What on earth made you do such a thing" Rhaenyra asked her daughter as they walked out the castle.

Nymeria was going to answer when she saw her great uncle stare straight at her mother "Is that who am suppose to be worse than"

"Nymeria not now" Rhaenyra warned her daughter.

"What am just saying. The man's starting at us"

Rhaenyra turned around to stare at her daughter "Your cousins have lost there mother, and you have already ruined today. Nymeria please just behave "

"Fine I shall behave why don't you go ask luke or Jace if they have seen Laenor"

Rhaenyra gives her daughter another look then wlks away from her.