Chapter Seventeen

Chapter seventeen

Chapter seventeen

Nymeria moved from behind her husband as Aemond walks over to her brothers. Aemond is about to say something when the gates open.

"Lord Vaemond" A guard greets him and Nymeria snaps around with Jace and Luke beside her.

They watched as he walked through the castle Court yard with his guards and walked inside the Palace.

"Jace why is he here" Nymeria asked her brother.

"He talks about lukes legitimatecy sister" Jace informs her.

"What if he does he will claim my sons" Nymeria said worriedly then felt someone grab her arm she turned around to face her husband. She had forgotten he was here and she knew that this was not good "Aemond"

"I thought I told you to rest" Aemond snapped at her "And I see you running around with your brothers"

Jace was about to step in when Nymeria took hold of her husbands hand "You must get back to training I will seek out rest"

Aemond smirked at Jace and Luke then looked down back at his wife "Do not let me see you out here again my love"

"You will not. Am heading straight to our chambers" Nymeria lied. And walked away from her husband and into the castle.

Was lying to her husband something she did alot. No but she had to she may not be well but she sure enough was going to find out what was going on.

************************************
Nymeria looked around most of the castle till she saw Vaemond in one of the halls.

"Lord Vaemond" Nymeria spoke as she walked up towards him "Why are you here"

"Princess Nymeria I would have guessed you would seek out for me" Vaemond replied "You know why I am here"

"I won'tet you destroy my sons future"

"I am not here to claim you or your children bastards" Vaemond assured the girl "I see no reason on it as you are wed to A Targaryen"

"I am a Targaryen" Nymeria spat "And so is Luke"

"Princess I would stay out of it or you shall be ruled unfit"

"Alicent would never allow that"

"Are you quite sure princess" Vaemond grinned "Are you not unwell"

"I am perfectly fine" Nymeria snapped as Vaemond ignored her and walked off "Cunt"

"He is is be not" Someone said behind her making her jump back "I am glad to see you again"

"Mother" Nymeria mutters "What. Why are here"

"For you, my father and to meet my grandchildren" Rhaenyra says "You look well my child"