Chapter Five

Chapter five

Chapter five

A princess should never weild a weapon or anything that is for a a man. But what of a Queen.

Nymeria hadn't ever welded a weapon and never planned on to. Just like she never planned to go near her dragon again. Instead she spent her time messing around sneaking out of the castle walls and into the town.

It was a daily thing. She would sneak out get caught by her mother and Rhaenyra would lecture her. Nymeria grew tired of this so she pushed her mother and everyone else away since what happened with her dragon.

Even her mother noticed this and she was three months away from giving birth. So when her daughter pushed her away Rhaenyra gave up and told her husband to do not a single thing. She knew Nymeria disliked Laenor. So anything he would try would fail.

"I cannot. Am sorry Jacerys" Nymeria tells her brother.

"You haven't spent time with us in ages" Jacerys speaks "Aegon and Aemond make fun of us"

"And do you not make fun of them" Nymeria snaps and as soon as she does she regrets it "Jace am sorry"

"I'll forgive you if you come and atleast watch me and luke train, sir harwin watches but cannot do a thing to our uncles"

Nymeria looks at her oldest brother and his pleading face and soon she is walking behind him and to the courtyard.

When she arrives at the court yard she can see little Lucerys training and then her two uncles a few feet away form him training with one another "I'll be right here, go train" "

Jace smiles at his sister and runs over to Luke and they soon are both training.

Nymeria always got bored of watching her brothers train. But when she snapped at Jace she could not say no to him. About ten minutea pass and Nymeria feels someone tap her arm.

"Aemond whatever you need please bother someone else" Nymeria tells him.

But instead of him walking away he grabs the sword from his side and passes it to her. She looks at him and to the sword "Ameond what are you doing"

"Practice with me. Aegon is being a twat" is all Aemond says as he waits for Nymeria to take hold of the sword.

"I cannot there are people watching"

"And they will not and are not aloud to question an Heir to the iron throne" Aemond tells her.

So Nymeria reaches out and takes hols of the sword "I do not know what to do with it Aemond"

"Swing it" Aemond laughs as he watches Nymeria swing the sword back and forward "Not like that"

"Then how on earth should I swing it" Nymeria says growing annoyed.

Aemond walks up to Nymeria and takes hold of her hands and shows her how to swing it. Nymeria quickly learns how to.

From afar Aegon is watching in pure jealousy as his betrothed and brother are laughing together.

And on the other side of Aegon is a proud father. Harwin watches as Jacery And Lucery run over to there sister and Uncle and begin helping Nymeria.

Harwin just hoped one day that Nymeria could learn to be near her dragon.

************************************
"Your grace I have news" Criston says as she walks next to Alicent.

"What news" Alicent asks as they keep walking "I cannot have you wasting my time"

"Prince Aemond was spotted handing The princess a sword"

Alicent stops walking and grans Criston arm "What princess"

"Princess Nymeria"

"And what of Aegon" Alicent Questions.

"He is training"

"And why did you come to Me about this" Alicent snaps as he was wasting her time.

"She is to wed Prince Aegon. She sneaks around and now messing around with his brother" Cristen states.

"Nymeria is the Heir to the iron throne. Her mother allows her to do what she wants. If Aemond chooses to
Mess around with his brothers betrothed he can do so" Alicent remarks and starts to walk away.

"And what If she wants to marry Prince Aemond when she is of age"

Alicent turns around to face Cristen once again "Then she shall. I will have one of them on the throne. Whatever it takes"

************************************

"Thank you for today" Nymeria smiles at her uncle as they walk together out of the dining room.

"I did not enjoy you just standing there" Aemond says back "And a Queen must know how to fight"

"You will have a dragon one day. I would give you mine if I could"

"Nymeria even if I do not get a dragon He is yours. And I do hope one day you learn to overcome the fear" Aemond Blurts out.

"I may dislike you but I rather marry you then your brother" Nymeria tells Aemond then walks away from Him with a smile on her face.

Not knowing that he also had a smile on his face.

An- Act Two will be soon. I want to write a few chapters durne the seven year jump skip. Like the wedding Aemonds and Nymerias life together.

Should they have any children and if they do I need names