Chapter 6 ~ A Beating to Remember.

Sans felt terrified as he started to back up, though he quickly hit the wall. His eyes only widened more as the three dog guards approached him menacingly. Dogaressa, Dogamy, and Doggo. Shit, guess they had told Doggo..

   Dogamy spoke first, hoisting his axe over his shoulder. "You... You were the one who got the Boss onto us, huh. We didn't appreciate that.." He mumbled, glancing at the other two who took the liberty of cornering the short statured skeleton.

   Dogaressa chuckled a little and nodded some, glancing over at Dogamy, then Doggo. "Yeah.. So we got a little idea... To make you pay for it." She brought her axe down and forwards, aiming it right at Sans' chest. "So.. We got Doggo to help us."

   Sans grunted a little and his eye glowed brightly, his body automatically trembling. He couldn't take down these three by himself, no way in hell. He couldn't get away either. They were blocking any path he could take. "I-.. I didn't tell him to save me! How would I have told him if I-- Ack!"

   Doggo cut Sans off as he had suddenly grabbed Sans' collar, jerking him forwards as he held his dog treat cigarette in his other hand. "Down, boy. We don't need your excuses. We know what fucking happened. And you're gonna take this punishment like it's one of the Bosses. Got that?"

   Sans coughed slightly, as his collar automatically tightened around his neck. Now he really wanted to go back to yesterday. Fuck, why did he get the bright idea to go to Chillby's today... "B-But-.. Ghhk--.. L-Let me go-!" He growled slightly, making the three dogs laugh.

   Dogamy kicked Sans in his chest, grabbing his skull and hitting it against the wall. "Be quiet, you mutt. It's over. And we're gonna beat you so bad people won't even recognize you anymore." He smirked, before going to hit his skull against the wall again.

   As time went on, Sans could hardly keep himself conscious. These dogs, they were causing cracks in his head, choking him by the collar, and kicking him to the ground constantly. He had even been getting burn marks from Doggo's 'cigarette'.

   Sans could feel himself getting more and more weak, he could feel himself losing bits of his singular HP. He gasped and choked out for air.. Wishing he could just fucking did already.

...

Papyrus sighed from behind the tree he stood by, observing the entire beating from afar. He had stood and watched, the whole time... The nicknames they called his shorter yet older brother, the abuse.. And he found it amusing.

   The tall skeleton found it funny that Sans was getting what he deserved, all for going out to Chillby's without permission. Though, he figured he should stop them before Sans was killed... Sans would not be killed. Should his brother ever be killed... It was going to be by his hand.

   As Papyrus began to step towards the group, hearing the cracking of bones, and the sounds of agony, he remembered the first time he made his brother afraid... How pathetic he was. And how much more well behaved he'd become.

   Papyrus huffed slowly and raised a few of his sharp red bone attacks, aiming them directly at each dog. "STEP AWAY FROM THE MUTT, YOU MUTTS." He growled out. To which, all three of those dogs had stood up straight and turned towards Papyrus. They'd been caught yet again..

Sans, who was laying on the ground against the wall, gripping his jacket as his soul shook slightly. He felt he was about to die. He wanted to rip it out and finish the job already. Bone marrow soaked his bandages, as well as stained his red sweater with an even darker red...

   Papyrus only gave a disappointed look at the three dogs as they scampered off without explanation. He then despawned his attacks, kneeling down to Sans and forcing his head to look up at him. "DOG. ARE YOU AWAKE."

   Sans breathed heavily as marrow dripped from his mouth.. seemed he lost another tooth as well. His dimly lit white eyes looked up at his brother. Considering how weak he was, he could only muster showing his normal white eyes instead of his usual single red one.

   Papyrus sighed slowly and rolled his eyes, pulling Sans up by the collar so that he could clip the leash onto it. He turned around, beginning to walk his way home with him. Seemed the taller skeleton lied about royal guard work.. just to see if Sans would break his rule of no going out without permission.

Sans went limp on the ground as he was dragged by his brother, letting his sockets go empty again. Had his brother been watching the whole time? Was all the abuse he was given by the dogs just for his amusement? At this point, Sans didn't give a shit. He didn't care about life anymore. His brother fucking hated him, those dogs did too.. Hell, everyone did.

What the fuck was the point in being alive when he couldn't even get a single person to care about him.