Chapter 9 ~ Level Of Violence.

Sans had only now began to realize the time.. About time to head home. Not that he really had any sort of motivation to return home, but he knew he'd be punished either way. His Boss wouldn't be very pleased with him if he was caught late for roll call when they got home.

Honestly, the small skeleton wished all of this pain he felt in his head would go away. The pain of his still bleeding broken rib, the pain of his hands with those holes still in the middle of them from that.. Hell forsaken punishment that previous week or so ago.

But what was the point in thinking of ending it? All Sans knew was that if he even tried to end his miserable existence, his brother would merely torture him right until he's about to die. Then strap him down and sedate him to make sure he stays alive.

So no matter how much he willed it, he felt like the much taller skeleton would be watching him, at all times. Even when he knew he'd be busy, he had burning feelings that hit him in the back of his skull every time he did something wrong in the slightest.

That's how etched into his thick skull all the things his brother made him do was. He was forced to think this way. And there wasn't a damn thing Sans could do about it.

Though, as the weak Skeleton trudged 'home', drained of energy to the point of being unable to teleport, he recognized a figure standing in the distance... That of a dog. It's name?
Doggo.

And, admittedly, hell no. Sans just couldn't get into that fucked up scenario again. Not after last time. But.. As the short skeleton stopped in his tracks, he gulped slightly and felt a rush of energy return to him. Something in his head clicked. He had an itch... An itch for revenge.

As Sans felt his hands ball into fists as he glared towards that total asshole of a mutt. Who did he think he was, leaning against that tree smoking a dog biscuit like he was all high and mighty.

Honestly, it wasn't fair that Dogamy and Dogaressa brought that damned dog into the mix during that beating he remembered all too vividly. It would've been easier to get away from them had that bastard not been there with them.

Who knew a guy who smoked dog biscuits all day could be so strong and violent.

That was far from Sans' mind now though, as the short skeleton had lost his track of thought. All he could realize now.. Was how vulnerable that wretch of a dog was.

Sans had lost all thoughts and had started something, not something he'd come to remember later..

From a distance, the taller brother was staring at his brother. He'd been watching him like a hawk ever since he got off work. While Papyrus knew that Sans would be weak during this time, he had to keep a close eye on him as to make sure he didn't die.

Though, soon enough he realized. His short brother, raised a hand, his eye sockets empty without pupils. Despite how weak he was, he... Summoned a large blaster. One of which immediately fired.. directly at Doggo.

Before Doggo could even react, his soul felt as though it were burning while he suddenly clutched it in his paw. He felt like a deer in headlights while he was shot through his body, the laser from the blaster piercing the center of his body.

Before anyone knew, the dog was reduced to dust.

The blaster had immediately dissipated afterwards. And Sans fell to the ground on his knees first. Seemed he exerted all of his strength into that single blaster. As sweat beads seemed to flow down his face, the skeleton fell face first into the snow below him.

Not before a small level up sound could be heard faintly.. Sans, the judge, had gained LV. Level Of Violence. Something he'd never gained previously due to his weak nature. But it happened, all so suddenly.

Papyrus' initial reaction was a bit shocked, but he had to confirm the suspicions of that noise he had heard from his meek brother's limp body.

The tall skeleton knelt down and jerked Sans up a bit by the back of his collar. Sans was out like a light, completely drained of strength. As he looked up and watched dust fly through the air, he checked Sans' HP.

LV: 2.  HP: 1/3.

Level.. 2? Papyrus could hardly believe his eyes. The realization hit him like a truck when he noticed Sans had actually managed to gain a level. This...

This could prove.. Useful. Now that he thought about it, he could use Sans as a death weapon at some point. Then again.. This also gave the mutt less freedom from punishment... Less leniency.

Now that his health points could reach 3, that meant there was more room for longer and more.. Painful punishment if he did something wrong.. How interesting.

Papyrus provided a little cackle as he dragged his mutt's lifeless body through the snow behind him, ignoring the dust pile that was left behind.

While the Boss hadn't thought of the consequences of his brother killing Doggo, one of the middle ranking and rising members of the royal guard, He could still presume the good sides to it.

Unfortunately for him, though.. He didn't seem to remember at the time that his archenemy Undyne could later find out about the dust. To what did it matter anyway? How would they ever be able to tell it was Sans? All the short skeleton was, was a poor excuse for a dog.

{Hello! This is an Author's Note! Read or don't, I don't mind! I hope you're enjoying the story thus far! From this point forwards in the story, Sans will be Level 2 with 3 HP rather than 1! If you like this book, or you're waiting for a new chapter, how about checking out my other works? They're quite good, I assure you! I'll be working on them too! Thanks for reading, I appreciate all of you! <3}