Chapter 1 ~ A "Normal" Day.

Sans the skeleton was at his post that was a little ways away from the large door he knocked on when he needed to chill, or at least, when he had time to chill. He casually held his head in one of his hands while the other tapped the counter of the station he was at. Damn, was he tired.

Honestly the short-statured skeleton wished this world was more forgiving. But sadly, none of those wishes came true. Not even his brother could be better at this point. And ohhh no... To speak of the actual devil.

  "SANS. I TOLD YOU TO STRAIGHTEN YOUR POSTURE FIVE MINUTES AGO, AND YOU STILL HAVEN'T YET. GOOD FOR NOTHING MUTT.." Papyrus' loud, booming and enticing voice was heard as the tall skeleton brother stomped up to Sans with an... Extremely dissapointed look on his face. Oh boy, here we go again...

  "P-Pa- Er, Boss-! U-Uh, hey, uh, but at least I put the mustard away-?" The short skeleton winced slightly, feeling anxious already. Yeesh, just the thought of all the horrible things his horrible brother would do for such a small incompetent mistake..

Sans could usually maintain a rough exterior around anyone else, enough to get him by.. but when it came to his taller brother, he'd been bent into pure fear around him. To the point he was terrified of disobeying..

  Papyrus had suddenly jerked Sans forward by his leash, one that he had clipped to the collar he put on Sans. This caused the shorter brother's rib to get caught slightly on the edge of the station's counter from under his sweater.

Uh oh.

"I COULD CARE LESS. FIX IT, ELSE THERE COULD BE EVEN WORSE OF A PUNISHMENT THAN I HAVE ALREADY PLANNED.. I ALREADY HAVE A PACK OF NAILS AND A HAMMER WITH YOUR NAME ON THEM."

Sans winced as his brother jerked him forward once more, and he heard a bit of a crackling sound as he was practically pulled over top of the counter. Sans had total fear in his sockets, staring at his brother with worry. "B-Boss please- Look, I'll fix it aight, just don't pull anymore.."

The great and terrible Papyrus slowly grew an evil smirk that replaced the disappointment on his face, and he provided a low cackle under his breath. "NYAH HAH HAH.. AND WHAT ARE YOU GOING TO DO ABOUT IT, YOU USELESS MUTT? I CAN DO WHATEVER I WANT. AND WHAT I WANT, IS.."

CRACK-!

  "Ghk-!" The weaker skeleton gasped as his Boss jerked him across the counter top and into the snow covered ground in front of the sentry station.

Thus, in the process, snapping one of Sans' bottom ribs off. Tears pricked the short skeleton's sockets as he held back noises of the unfathomable pain. Holy shit, that hurt..

Papyrus on the other hand was stifling a short laugh, finding it funny. It seemed Papyrus was getting worse. He was horrible, being corrupted by everyone else in this hell hole. "FOR THE WILL OF KING ASGORE, YOU REALLY ARE PATHETIC.. GET BACK UP YOU WORTHLESS BAG OF BONES, GET BACK TO WORK."

Papyrus growled and jerked Sans off of the ground, pulling his weak body back behind the station. Sans had tears pricking his sockets, a horrified expression plastered on his face..

Luckily, his HP hadn't gone down just yet, but he knew it'd probably go down later that day. Considering the fact his brother mentioned a punishment of nails and a hammer. How perfect.

After Papyrus left, the short and weak skeleton checked his broken rib, staring at it. Marrow.. He'd likely need to take a bit of time to fix it up with some bandages later, when he had the time. But as the Boss said, he'd probably want to obey so he wouldn't have a worse punishment.

Why did it have to fuckin' be like this..