New home, new neighbors, new friends.

Y/N drove his way to his new house, as he felt like it's taking hours because of how plain it looked, the same trees and the clouds all the same shape, that baby blue sky not changing it's color as the sun shines brightly. It's fluffy soft look never ending..
Y/N hummed to himself listening to music on the radio tapping his hand on the steering wheel. Am I going in circles again?
Y/N thought to himself, thinking he should put a GPS on. Few seconds later and he could slowly see the town up ahead. Finnaly.. Y/N thought to himself, sighing as he sat back in his seat continuing to drive his way to Clay Hill.

Y/N was use to this world, he was born in it so the way it looked was fine, not like he seen the real world before.
Yes, he found it odd for how things worked but he stopped questioning about it a long time ago learning to just accept it.
---
As he drove into the town, he looked for his new home. As he was driving along he soon spotted his home, stepping on the brakes stopping right infront of the bright yellow house.
He took his car keys, twirling them around his fingers as he got out. "here we are." He stretched and closed his car door admiring his house. He started to whistle to himself going up to the door and looking at the million keys he had. "God Damnit.." he whispered to himself as he started his adventure trying to find the house key..
"Where did I even get these fucking keys?"
He questioned himself, seeing that most he didn't know what they were for..maybe just apart of the adult life. As he heard the keys  jiggling together testing one by one he let out a fustrated growl. "Stupid, stupid, stupid-" he had gotten cutten off hearing a voice behind him. "Who are you?"
Y/N jumped, dropping his keys as he turned around to the sudden voice. When he looked he seen a small yellow boy,
Y/N wasn't sure what he completely was as he did look puppet like, wearing blue spenders and had a big orange nose. Them standing their a few feet away from him on the side walk casting a long shadow.
"Jesus! What the hell?! You nearly killed me.." Y/N held onto his chest, the small yellow boy tilting his head to the side.
"Are you our new neighbor?" The boy asked, his words slightly slurred as he spoke. "Uhm- I guess so? Which house is yours?" Y/N asked, looking at all the houses.
He seen the boy point to his left, to a light pink house with a fence around it. It was a nice house. "Ah..that's nice." Y/N said trying to be nice as possible as he didn't really have good relationship with children.
"What's your name?" The boy asked putting his arm back down. "My name? My name is Y/N.." Y/N gave a awkward chuckle as the boy gave a smile in return. "Would you like to meet my family?" He asked and
Y/N didn't know how to deny.
"Oh well..I would love to but..I still haven't even unlocked my door!" Y/N laughed to himself as the yellow puppet took a step forward. "Why?" He asked and Y/N let out a small answer sounding impatient.
"Just.. struggling to find the right key."

"Could I try?" The boy pointed to him, asking his question. "Sure. Knock yourself out." Y/N picked up the keys from the ground and holding them out for him to grab. The yellow boy smiled, walking towards him and took the keys picking a random key and sticking it inside the lock.
There's now way he could get it on the first try- Y/N thought to himself before he heard a click and the door creaking open.
Y/N stood there confused, confused how he found the key so easily? "Yayyy! I did it! I did it!" The boy cheered happily looking behind himself, looking up to Y/N.
"Yeah, you did.. Good job, mate." Y/N smiled before he walked inside the house taking the keys out of the lock. "Now can you come meet my family?" The boy asked, wanting a new friend to play with holding out his hand. Y/N looked down to him, thinking for a few moments then sighed in defeat and gave in. "Sure..why not?" Y/N took his hand feeling his soft fuzzy material. "Yippie!"
The yellow puppet then took his new neighbor/new friend to his house, Y/N having to bend down a bit to be able to actually hold his hand as he was incredibly short. As they got to the door, He let go of
Y/Ns hand, Y/N standing up straight feeling much better that he wasn't literally folding In half. "One of them aren't home yet but don't worry!" He then opened the door and invited Y/N inside.