Stealer

I unlocked the front door and did the little secret trick to open the door. Hip hit high, hip hit low turn around and push the door real low. It was fun to watch Harry do the move. But he wasn't here and wouldn't be here 'till the end of the month. I stepped into the house and a cool rush of air hit me. It was cold and smelt like Harry. I went to his room to put the clothes he had left at my house a few weeks back, away. When I was put some of his shirts away I saw something under pile of clothes. I pulled it out and it was the sweat shirt I had given him. It was from two years ago. We had just met, not 2 weeks before when he had asked me out on a date. I don't want to say I was shocked but I kind of was. He had just asked me so suddenly that it hadn't even registered in my mind that he liked me. Well he must have liked me because he was so nervous on the first date. I could tell when some was nervous or scared around me even Harry. But the moment he put his arm around me I felt, just... "Snap-back to reality," I told myself. I looked down at noticed I was cradling his sweat-shirt as if it were a baby. I felt stupid as tears swelled up in my eyes and made it difficult to see. Harry had been gone for three month on tour. Now and then, some random interview, that was televised, would say something about me. It was interesting at the answers Harry gave to the people. Sometimes they would be heartfelt and touching and made me think about the sweet side of Harry. Others weren’t as lucky to be sweet. But either way, he would always say his usually, "I love you" to the camera, stating it to me. I shock myself out at looked at the clock. It's ticking knows seemed to be getting louder as a tried to figure out the difference from the big hand and the little hand. I eventually gave up and looked at my phone for a clock. As I unlocked the screen of my phone, I had 30 new text messages. All from Harry. "Hey", "Hey babe" ,"Hello beautiful", "I think I will start calling you beautiful instead of babe", "It just seems more polite to a beautiful girl like you", " Hello?", "Hello BEAUTIFUL", "At least I'm being polite, it would be polite if you answered me!" ," I have gr8 news" , " but you don’t want to hear it cuz your not answering me”, “Beautiful answer me!!!" and so on. "Harry my phone was on silent!” I text-ed back, “Well maybe you should change! I have been trying to reach you all day, literally!" What? I was confused; what did he mean by literally? "Harry what do you mean?" "Mean by what beautiful?" "I mean what did you mean when u said literally?" "Oh, didn't anyone tell you, I'm coming home!" I heard a knock on Harry’s old wooden front door and heard it slowly open and I knew who it was. And that was the moment the world closed into sudden blackness.