Oh, Harry

After we ate, Harry and I stared to watch a movie, The Sound of Music. It my absolute favorite and Harry knew that. When we had first started dating, he brought me to a movie premier. Little did I know that Julie Andrews was there. Julie Andrews! She was the star in the Sound of Music and my favorite actress of all. He surprised me by letting me meet her. I nearly cried but the only thing that kept me from crying was thought of me messing up my makeup. I snuggled closer to Harry and he tightened his arm around me. I rested my head against his chest and closed my eyes. I listened to the movie but was distracted by Harry's heartbeat that was beating at a fast rate. I slowly drifted into a peaceful sleep. The next morning I was awakened by someone moving next to me. I noticed that I was in a bed and it took me a second to figure out where I was. I sat up in the bed and looked at Harry who was asleep next to me. He was shirtless and hugging his pillow. I could see his tattoos on his arms. he moved a little and opened his eyes slowly. "I am sorry bab- beautiful. I would have gotten up if I had known you were." His hand rubbed my back up and down, up and down. "Why," I asked laying towards him, using my elbows for support. "I wanted to give you breakfast in bed!" Harry replied standing up quickly, giving me a weird look. "What?" I said. "Maybe we should put another badge on your ear. I think it might have bled though the badge you have on right now," He said pointing down to me pillow. It was stained with red marks. I nodded my head and got up to follow Harry. We made our way down stairs and to his kitchen. He got his first aid kit while I got the medicine for my ear. Harry picked me up and placed me on his counter. it was cold and felt like I was sitting on never melting ice. He washed his hand became Dr. Styles. I giggled a few at his face when he took off the dirty wrap on my ear. Even though it did hurt, Harry looked to be in more pain then I was in. Once he got the bad bandage off he inspected me ear and didn’t say anything. He put the ointment on and was discussed by my ear. It really wasn’t too bad. My ear just had the top part missing. That’s all. After Harry was done, he smiled at himself than to me. "You know, you look even more beautiful with the bandage, than without." "What are you telling me now that I wasn’t beautiful before I had this?" I said pretending to be mad.