Any Hope?

OMG GUESS WHAT?!?!

No guess???

Okay :/

BUT IM BACK!!!

I missed this story so I was like why not work on it soooo here it is...

Warning: VIOLENCE AND LANGUAGE

*********************

Now I was the one sitting there dumb-founded.

What the fuck?

I never cheated on Harry.

He didn't give me anything!

"The fucking bitch," I heard Harry sigh through the door.

"Man you can't keep her captive her, either way. Yeah she might have cheated on you. But you shouldn't kill her for doing it," Louis said in a shy voice. He was probably afraid of Harry throwing something again. I would be too.

"Just shut the fuck up, Louis! You don't even get it! She is the only love of my life! But she does love me! She never will. I can't stand the thought of her being with anyone besides me! So that's why, if I can't have her, no one can."

So he was going to murder me because I don't love him?

Again, WHAT THE FUCK?!?!

Maybe I didn't love him because he was some psycho freak.

Why me, though?

"You are seriously mental! So fucking mental!" Louis said in a shaky tone. I heard light, slow foot steps, stepping away from Harry. Lou must be running away! Really, my only hope!

I signed.

Shit.

Hopefully Harry didn't hear that.

Shit. Shit. Shit.

I scurried away from the door as silently as I could trying not to be heard.

But all I really heard were foot steps coming toward the door.

Breathe.

I hastily watched the door. The foot steps made it to the door and the click of the lock was sounded

Breathe.

The door knob slowly turned. I could hear my heart in my ears.

Thump. Thump. Breathe.

Light slowly poured into the

room. A dark figure was in the middle of the lighted door way.

It was Harry.

My eyes flickered up to meet eyes dark as night. He was nearly unrecognizable. His feature were all scrunch together the cause of so much anger and stress. His left hand gripped the door knob, his knuckles turning white. His right hand was knotted in a tight fist.

"Where you listening to our conversation?" Harry questioned me slowly, his voice filled with ice.

I stayed silent, paralyzed with fear.

"Don't make me repeat myself!" He yelled louder than I expected. His eye's were filled with fire. he waited a moment.

I stayed silent.

He took a angered breath in. He lifted his fist. All of his muscles on his left arm poked out.

"WHERE YOU LISTENING TO OUR CONVERSATION?!?!" He screamed at my face, slamming his fist into the wood of the door. I flinched at the sound. Harry watched.

He started laughing crazily. He kept laugh. He must really be mental. I was seriously about to shit my pants I was so frightened.

"Did that frighten you?" Harry said in a baby voice.

I stayed silent, just staring at the crazy, psycho man in front of me.

"I'll take silents as a yes. You know, no bad deed goes unpunished." He said making his way towards me. Darkness filled his eyes. Anger filled the room again.

He raised his hand. Tension seen all through his arm.

Slap.

**************

(I warned ya about the violence)

Abuse and domestic violence is a serious topic and problem. If you or anyone you know is going thought this, call social security right now. No one should have to go though this.

SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!

I UPDATED LAST THREE MONTH AGO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

AND HERE I AM WANTING TO DO IT AGAIN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

YES

I AM BRING THIS STORY BACK! AND IT'S GOING TO BE BETTER THAN EVER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I WILL BE UPDATING THIS AND HOW LIFE GOES ON (my other fanfic, if you aren't reading it than you should be :p)

BUT STEALER US GOING TO BE AWSOME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

HOPE Y'ALL LIKE IT AND REMEMBER

VOTE

COMMENT

FAN