Finding the Answers

Author's Note: Hi, I changed the fromat of my story so you could read it better. Tell me what you think! Btw, can't believe I have more that 100 reads that's amazing! Thanks, Love you xx!

As I got off the counter, Harry wrapped his arms around my waist and nestled his chin in my hair. 

"I love you," He said softly barely enough for me to hear. I turned my body to face him and draped my arms around his neck.

"I love you to," I said into his chest. We stood together for a while, just our two bodies connected. I pulled away but not before he grabbed my hand. I lead him silently into the living room. 

"What are we going to do today?" He asked smiling with his dimples in his smile. I sat on his lap and started to play with our hand that were together and watched them before answering. 

"I don't know. First day I get out of the hospital I have nothing to do. We could go down to the courthouse and see when the trail is for-" I stopped myself from saying anything. I looked up at Harry and he looked pail. His eyes stared off into a distance not meeting mine. 

"What is it Harry?" I whispered trying to comfort him. His eyes focused on my face with a light smile. 

"Yes, we could do that," He said softly, seeming alert. I got up and walked up stairs to his room.

"Hey, Harry, do you know if I have any clothes here." I yelled to him from upstairs.

"Yeah, there should be some in the closet," He yelled back almost immediate.

I went to the bathroom and unclothed myself. I started to run the water in the shower regretting the decision to have put on the new badge not a few minutes ago. I sighed looking at myself in the mirror, listening to the sound of the water from the shower. I started to slowly pile off the new badge making my decision. It exposed my ear, well half of my ear. The other half was gone. I was lucky enough to still have my hearing than my ear. I stepped into the shower and felt the warm, clean water pour over my body. I couldn't wash my hair but at least I could rinse it. Once I was done, I stepped out onto the matted that started to soak up the water the moment I put my foot on it. I cool wind hit me and I felt goose bumps form. I put the towel around me walked out the bathroom down. Harry was asleep on the bed. His chocolate curls covered half of his face. He looked so peaceful, like a little puppy. I tip-toed over to the edge of the bed and sat down quietly. Harry mumbled something and startled me. I froze. He always talked in his sleep. He always told me stuff in his sleep that was bothering him or keeping from me. He was asleep the first time he told me he loved me. I listen closely and silently, afraid to wake him up.

"Amy," He breathed, "I love her, but-," 

But! Did he want to break up with me? I was shocked but I still listened before letting my emotions ge the best of me.

"But," he started again," I need to kill her." He breathed out.