Findings

I stood there frozen. I knew what ever Harry said in his dream was true.

How could this happen? I thought.

He wanted to kill me. My mine raced as my body raced to the door without me evening know. At the top of the stairs I looked down and saw I was still in my towel. I felt may face get hot but I needed to get out. I needed to get away. Away from the person I loved but wanted to kill me. I stood at the top of the stairs and staring at Harry's body. His chest, rising slowly and falling, as he breathed. I tiptoed to closet were my cloth were supposed to be. My breathing became quicker and I could hear my blood pounding in my ears. I got to the closet and crossed my fingers hoping the closet door wouldn't make a sound. With my luck it made a loud screech. I wiped my head around to see if Harry had woken up. His body moved around for a moment then his breathing slowed again. I sighed in relief and clapped my hand over my mouth trying to shush it. I opened the door and started a quiet search to see if I could find any clothes. I scrabbled through clothes, peering over my shoulder and keeping my ears locked on listening to every sound in the room. I found some sweats and a comfy V-neck, through the clothes then saw something jet black on the shelves. It clearly had been hidden but not very well. I looked over at Harry just make sure the coast was clear. I went on my toes to reach the thing and pulled with force I didn't know I had. It was probably the adrenaline going through my body. I got it and what I had in my hand was a gun. A hand gun. I stood there, with my mouth hanging open. I flipped the gun over to see the bran and power. My hands were shaking so hard I had a difficult time reading the back. It said James 97. The same type of gun that shot me. To kill me.

Author's Notes:

(I know this is short but I'm probably going to posted another chapter later tonight) What do you think? Do you think Harry wants to kill her? What will happen next? Will Harry get his wish or will Amy live? 

Back to me, thank you so much for all the votes and views! You guys make my worth writting!

BTW: I'M NOT GOING TO BE UPDATING FOR A WEEK OR SO (going to a place were they don't have service or internet)!

Love Ya xx