Home

After being stuck in the hospital, I was finally cleared to be let out. It was such a good feeling to be free. But the best part of the day was when Harry surprised me. I was walking to me car that had been parked outside the hospital for a week since none of my family was in town anymore. I spotted someone leaning against my car. From where I was all I could see was chocolate brown hair on a man. I started to run. Once I got to Harry, I leaped into his arms and hugged him like a ribbon. I buried my face into his shoulder, trying not to cry.  We didn’t speak, we just stood there together just being together. "I love you so much," he finally said. "I love you, too," I said and looked at him. He leaned in to kiss me and I leaned up to kiss him. Our lips met fast like to magnets attracting to each other. His lips where soft and warm. All I could feel was love coming into me. I was the first to pull away, but I wished I hadn't. "I do need to go home you, know." I joked. He moved to the car door and opened it with a smile. It was the passenger side. "What are you doing?' I asked confused. "I'm going to my new place." He said with his dimples poking out from his smile. He started to drive. "New?" I didn't want to go to the place, well you know. "Yes, new," Harry answered and he seemed unable to stop smiling me and I was the same with him. "So what did I miss?', "You missed me." He answered me. I rolled my eyes at him and found, but he looked at me with his funny face he does when I'm mad or sad. He sticks his tongue out, short, so it looks like his upper lip and pops his eyes out really big. I try not to laugh but I burst out giggling anyway. "See, you can never be serious with me," He said as I laughed at him. "Not when you do that face." He laughed with me. I had missed this and I wish I hadn't. Once we got back his "new place" he made me closes my eyes. "Why, Harry?' I said. "It's a surprise!" he replied. He always had a surprise for me and everything. He guided me up to the house and through the front door. He laughed at me when I nearly tripped on the door step to get into the house. I hit him in the stomach to make stop. Once I stepped inside, I smelt something good. "Harry, can I look now?" "Give me a second," he said. I waited. "OK! Ready?' he asked, "Yes of course I am, Harold. I could he tell he breathed out annoyance. He hated when I called him by his real name. He let me open my eyes and I gasped.