A Picture

In front of me, was a beautiful country stilled living room, which led to a good size kitchen. The living room had a small fire place, burning wood. The lights were dimmed and now I could hear some soft music being played. Candles were lit and rose pelts lined pathways throughout the house. "Harry, what is all of this?" I said surprised. "It your home coming present," he said whispering into my right ear. He ran his hands up and down my arms, that where at my side. I turned to him and raised my eyebrows in a signaling way. "Oh, let's go see the rest of the place," Harry said understanding what I was getting at. He grabbed my hand and led me through the living room. The living room was square with a opening to a hallway on the left side if you would to first walk in. Dark wood floors and cream ceiling made it feel so cozy. He had a soft white sofa that was in the middle of the room and faced the TV with two chairs surrounding it. Harry lead me through the nicely up dated kitchen with all new stainless steel appliances and granite counter tops. The hallway down from the living room lead to a bathroom and guest room and the hallway lead to flight of stairs. "Two stories, ha," I said teasing him and he just rolled his eyes and pushed me up the stairs. At the top of the stairs was a bedroom with no door from the top of the stairs. The bed was centered in the back wall of the room. The flooring was carpet and a TV hanged from the wall on the opposite side of the room. It was beautiful. I saw a door to the left and ran for it. The master bathroom had a shadier hanging from the top of the 12 foot ceilings. The bathtub was a stand up tub directly under the light. The room baby blue and white on the walls. "Harry," I whispered, because I knew he would hear me. I walked slowly to a picture frame by the sink. It had a small boy that was wearing a huge smile. Next to him was a little browned eyed girl, who's smile wasn't as big as the boys and was looking at the boy. "That's us, you know," Harry said stepping closer to me. All I could do was look at the picture and study to children’s faces. "How, how did..." my voice trailed off.”I always had it. I knew who you were before you knew who I was." "Harry," It was all I could think of saying. Should I thank him for finding this? Is It a gift from him to me? I didn't know, all I could do was look at the picture and wonder.