Fake

I stood there for a second listening to my breath, knowing I wouldn't be breathing for much longer.

How could this happen to me?

Why did Harry, of all people to want to kill me, want to kill me?

What did I ever do to him? Nothing. I've done nothing to him. 

My mind raced to find a way to get away from Harry. I could feel his stare on my but I wouldn't meet his eyes. He was waiting for a response from me. 

Ugh, what am I going to do?! I thought to myself.

It felt like hours had pasted but only seconds had. I heard Harry breath annoyance and I could feel the tension in the air. 

Wait the gun!

I still had the gun in my pocket. Harry was a good arms length away from where I was, still standing against the door. I slowly moved my hands into my jacket. Knew if this was going to work I would have to move fast before he would try to get me. It felt time went into slow motion.

My hands were fast but I only had a split second before Harry noticed. My hands gripped the gun and I throw my arms towards Harry not moving from my stance. My finger was already placed on the trigger. My whole body faced Harry with my long arms fully extended and feet spread apart. 

"You move, I shoot!" I yelled at him in panic. His arms shot up and eyes filled with fear and confusion. But that was only for a second. His face relaxed and he slowly chuckled moving his arms down. Now it was my turn to be confused.

"W-what are y-you doing, why a-are you laughing?"  I stuttered over the words I was saying. Am I missing something?

"Silly, silly Amy, do you really think I would not hide my gun from you? That's not the gun I tried to kill you with, this is," He reached to his pocket and pulled out the same gun I had in my own hands.

"That's fake, you can't even kill a fly with that thing." He chuckled at my confused face.

Really? Can my luck get any worst?! I thought.

Then it did.

Author's note:

Hello! So I was thinking I should start to writeing a new fanfic, that is kinda based on my life. Like how I lost my dad and met one direction, but  I would have a little swist to it and all. So when I come out with it, please read it! 

Anyway, do you think Amy will die?

Thanks so much for reading and liking!!!

Luv Ya xoxo