I know

The hospital was terrible. I had Harry and that was the best part but when he had to go back on tour, life got soggy. I was stuck in that stupid hospital for 3 weeks, with days full of test and therapy. Yes, therapy. That was the worst. Harry texted and sent me flowers and stuff animals everyday and always made sure I knew he loved me more than his life. I knew because he had saved my life. Every day he always apologized at least seven times for not being there with me. I wasn't going to go insane if he wasn’t there in the hospital because he was usually gone for awhile. I learned to live with it but this time it felt different. Well, I was in a hospital with no ear. The fans were what supprised me the most. Instead of me getting hate from his fans, I got thousands of cards everyday from fans saying they loved me and for me to stay strong and get better. On twitter, the number doubled. It made me want to cry. One day, while was in my hospital room doing nothing just flipping through the channels, I spotted Harry. I stopped there and decided to watch to see what i was missing on tour. "So what is going on with Amy, I hear she is still in the hospital?" the interviewer asked. All of the boys, not just Harry, looked down in disappear and sadness. "I get a check form the doctor’s everyday about her and if I wasn’t here I would be with her." "It’s insane what happened to her that is one heck of a story." "Yes it is, but she is alive and that is everything I'm thankful for. I'm thankful for her." Harry answered and I could see he was trying to stay strong. "And you saved her, right?" "Well, I guess so, It's hard for me to picture her just laying there..." He just looked down and throw his head down into his hand. Louis tried to comfort him. "Well, time for a commercial break." the interviewer rushed and the program cut out. I turned the thing off and felt crying myself.  My phone vibrated on the table next to the bed I was on. It was Harry. "I love you," "I know."