LXXI

August, 1975

Queen has been touring more frequently, they almost have a tour every time they've came back for a week.
Roger did manage to keep up his phone calls, however, they'd usually now be in 2 o'clock in the morning, and he'd be drunk, from an after party.

Thankfully, they've been back this week for Ashley's and Kirk's wedding, but unfortunately their visit isn't exactly too long, and fucking Paul doesn't let me forget it.
Right now, I was in Ashley's room, straightening my hair, while Fate was trying to keep Ashley from having a panic attack, and Vicky was helping Sara in her navy blue, flower-girl dress.

Priscilla was watching me, fascinated, as my curly locks, formed straight.

"Can you make my hair straight, mummy?" Priscilla stammered, raking her little fingers through my newly, straight hair.

"Your curls are lovely, though" I mentioned, not wanting to straighten her hair because of the heat.

"Please" she pleaded, holding her hands together in a praying motion, with puppy-dog eyes.

"I'll straighten your hair when you're a bit older" I assured, offering her a light smile, as she dropped her hands in defeat.

"Calm down, Ashley. Just take a deep breath" Fate encouraged, growing irritated, as she's been trying to comfort Ashley for a good 15 minutes.

"I can't. I don't why I'm panicking. I was fine this morning" she said, in a fast, shaky voice.

"You better not be changing your mind now. Took me and Mickey a lot of hassle to steal these dresses" Vicky warned, widening her eyes.

"Shut up, someone will hear you" I hushed her quickly.

"Who the fuck will hear me? There's no one in this house, except us, and Chrissie, Mary, and Ronnie in the other room" Vicky pointed out, finishing off getting Sara dressed.

"I think I'm gonna be sick" Ashley stated, while Fate rolled her eyes at her exaggeration, and continued to pay her back, comfortingly.

"Definitely get her a sick bag or something" Vicky said, looking slightly worried for Ashley.

Next thing, Veronica came in, with a bottle of water and a paper bag for Ashley. "Thought you might need this" she offered Ash a warm smile, as she handed her the bag and water.

"This is probably the best wedding gift I'll get all day" Ashley said, quickly taking a sip of water, trying to calm down.

"Are you okay?" I asked her, receiving a nod.

"It's time to head down to the church now. Are you ready?" Chrissie said, as she walked in. Ashley, once again, gave a nervous nod, as we left for the church.

⚜︎

I walked in with Vicky, Fate, Veronica, Mary and Chrissie, over to the altar.
Roger caught my eye, and winked at me, as we made eye contact.

I blushed and smiled at him, as I stood at the altar.
The wedding music started playing on the piano, signalling for the bride.
Ashley walked in, her arm linked with her father's, in her stunning white dress that she had picked out.