~~~Chapter 34:Vampires,Asshole,Return~~~

~~~~~<Eien's Pov>~~~~~
Me,Azazel,and Gasper are standing in front of three Vampires that just showed up.I have my susanoo holding the coffin of Gasper's mother,I set it down before turning to the vampires fully.
??????:Well who are you?
Me:My name is Eien Uchiha-Senju(Their eyes widen)we're just her to exhume the body of Lady 'Serena Vladi'.
?????:*Serious*On who's order?
Me:(I gesture to Gasper as their eyes widen)By the order of her son,Gasper Vladi.
????????:I...I see...well then(We look at the shorter girl)my name is Elmenhilde Karnstein it's a pleasure to meet the last Uchiha-Senju.
??????:And I'm(I look at the other woman)I'm Vanessa Carmilla.
?????:And I'm Revan Manthar(I squint my eyes at him)now I'll have to demand you turn the Half-Breed over.
[Gasper gets nervous,Azazel turns serious]
Me:*Serious*No.
Revan:*Serious*I was not asking(He releases some aura)he is a member of the House of Vladi,so if you don't turn him over then the Tepes Faction will take it as a declaration of war.
[I look at him and then multiple magic circles appear,thru them comes Sirzechs,Odin,and then Michael appears thru a beam of light]
Sirzechs:*Serious*Lord Revan,Gasper Vladi is a devil in the service of a Noble Devil as such you have no right to demand his return.
Revan:*Serious*If you won't then I will take him by force!
[A magic circle appears and then undead comes thru it]

[Then dozens of White Zetsus begin to rise thru the floor,I get serious and activate my Susanoo grabbing the others including the other two vampires and the coffin,lifting them up to safety]Me:{Fire Style:Majestic Destroyer Flame}![I shoot the jut...

Me:{Fire Style:Majestic Destroyer Flame}!
[I shoot the jutsu out

[Then dozens of White Zetsus begin to rise thru the floor,I get serious and activate my Susanoo grabbing the others including the other two vampires and the coffin,lifting them up to safety]Me:{Fire Style:Majestic Destroyer Flame}![I shoot the jut...

[The flames engulf all of the undead and the zetsus,turning them to ash.Once the smoke disperses,I look up and see Revan flying above looking pissed]
Revan:*Pissed*Grr damn brat(He looks at Gasper)he will come with me!
[He rushes at them,but Sirzechs blasts him with the 'Power of Destruction' sending him into the ground]
Vanessa:Elmenhilde(She looks at her)some of those zombies....and those white creatures....
Elmenhilde:So you noticed to....
[She nods]
Michael:What is it?
Vanessa:Some of those Zombies were missing Noble Vampires(Their surprised)it seems Revan used necromancy to reanimate their corpses.
Odin:What about the white creatures? 
Elmenhilde:They've been appearing around the Vampire Faction with a Orange Masked man,we've had upwards of at least twenty Pureblooded Noble Vampires be kidnapped by them.
[We're all surprised and I look at Revan who's slowly gets up wounded from Sirzechs's attack]
Odin:It seems the brat has betrayed you and sided with the bastard.
Revan:Grr....FINE IF YOU WON'T HAND HIM OVER THEN
[A magic circle appears,we look and see two armored beings walking thru with a young woman]

FINE IF YOU WON'T HAND HIM OVER THEN[A magic circle appears,we look and see two armored beings walking thru with a young woman]

Gasper:*Shocked/Scared*VALERIE!
[I'm surprised]
Revan:Even you come with me or else I'll kill.
[Gasper seems extremely worried,but I notice a few arrivals before smirking]
Me:Hey Dick head(Revan glares at me)you may not have heard,but I'm actually the Leader of a Newly Formed Faction.(He,Elmenhilde,and Vanessa are all surprised)it's called.....the Shinobi Faction.
[Suddenly multiple hands made of sand warp around one of the guards as the other one has dozens of Ice needles piercing their body.THe Sand completely engulf the guard and we heard a certain masochist say....]
Kenji:SAND BURIAL!
[The guard is crushed by the sand as blood spurts out,he and Anna land beside me,I smirk]
Revan:*Livid*Damn bastar....
[He's interrupted by Kana appearing behind him and kicking him in the head sending him sliding across the ground.I set the others down and grab him with my susanoo]
Elmenhilde:You'll pay for your crimes Revan!
Me:And if it okay with you all we have some questions for the fucker.
Vanessa:Of course.
Sirzechs:Lady Vanessa,Lady Elmenhilde(They look at him)you should know the three great factions,Asgard,and the Shinobi Faction have all formed a alliance to defeat the Orange Masked man.(Their surprised)Would the Vampire Faction consider joining our alliance as well?
[They look at one another before nodding]
Elmenhilde:We'll have to disgust everything with the other house and elders,before we give a answer.
Vanessa:But given how much trouble he's caused I would say it's all but certain they'll accept.
[We all smile and Vanessa has some more vampire guards take Revan away,while we head home giving the two vampiresses a way to contact us.Gasper's friend Valerie,who I learn full name is Valerie Tepes and she's also the Wielder of the Longinus Sacred  Gear 'Sephiroth Graal'.Which shocked us all,also decides to come with us to be with Gasper.Then we all head home]

~~~~~<Timeskip Next Day>~~~~~
I'm standing in front of four White Zetsus currently unable to move due to Gasper's freezing them in place.I'm about to begin the reanimation jutsu,the others are all behind us and I take out the vials of blood for each of them along with the scrolls.
Me:Here we go everyone(They nod and I pour the blood on the formula,before weaving the signs)Summoning Jutsu:Reanimation!
[The jutsu activates and slowly the white zetsus are cover in the pieces of papers and ash.After about twenty seconds the bodies fully manifest and we look at them]
Me:Shuri Himejima,Marceline Lucifer,Fumiji Toujou,and Serena Vladi.(They look at me and notice their families behind me beginning to cry)Before anything(They look at me and Sirzechs & Barquiel come over with the pieces/card)my name's Eien Uchiha-Senju(Their eyes widen)I'm the last descendant of the Uchiha and Senju Clans,as well as the direct descendant of Madara Uchiha and Hashirama Senju.(Their even more shocked)I brought you back using a forbidden jutsu,but right now your still in a Undead State.(They look at their bodies and I gesture to the Evil Pieces and Watcher Card)In order to properly revive you you'll need to be reincarnated,I know this is a lot but....
All of Them:Alright/Very Well.
[I'm surprised]
Fumiji:If it means being with my kittens again then let's do it.
Shuri:Agreed.
Marceline:Of course and this way I'll be able to see my baby boy grow up.
[Vali gets embarrassed which I smile at]
Serena:Same here,I have so much time to catch up on with my baby so let's hurry.
[I nod and Sirzechs & Barquiel use the pieces & card to reincarnate them,fully reviving them.Before they have a happy reunion with their families