~~~Chapter X:Training Begins & Making a Plan~~~

~~~~~<Eien's Pov>~~~~~
I'm walking up a hill with Tiamat,Rias,Akeno,Kiba,Koneko,Asia,and Issei all of who are carrying heavy bags or in the case of Rias,Akeno,and Asia  lifting them with magic.Me and Tiamat are just walking without any bags,tho I'm trying not to laugh at Issei who's carrying a seventy pound backpack meanwhile Kiba's carrying a one hundred and forty pound bag and Koneko's carrying a seven hundred pound bag.Honestly I'm not so much impressed they're carrying them more than I am that they found a bag capable of hold seven hundred pounds of crap in it without tearing.
Kurama:"Eien"
Me:"What's up Kurama?"
Kurama:"Are you going to reveal my presence?"
Me:"Hmm....I don't know,honestly I was waiting for you to say I could sense I don't know how you feel about the Devil Faction"
Kurama:"Meh I don't care for the Noble Devils arrogance and cockiness,along with their greed.They've always seen me and my fellow Tailed Beasts as objects to claim for themselves..That's actually the main reason why I didn't reveal myself earlier"
Me:......."Well if they think I'll let them use you or any of your siblings as tools then they're in for a painful awakening"
Kurama:"*Chuckling*You have your mother's frightening protectiveness"
Me:"*Smiles*Thanks Kurama so what do you want to do,tell them or not?"
Kurama:"Let's just tell them,but make sure to tell them their not to say anything to anyone until we're ready"
Me:"Got it"
[Finally we reach the summerhome and see it's a nice house,everyone finally reaches us and Issei immediately faceplants]

Rias:Okay everyone let's settle in and then begin training.
Me:Hold on Rias(She looks at me)there's someone who I want you to meet.
[Their surprised and confused]
Akeno:*Surprised/Confused*Who?
[I smile and activate my Sharingan before putting them all under a Genjutsu were Kurama can appear and talk with them.We appear in our mindscape,they see Kurama and Rias,Akeno,Kiba, Koneko,and Tiamat go wide eyed while Issei and Asia look shocked]
Me:Everyone I'd like to introduce you to Kurama the Nine Tail Fox.
Kurama:Hey
[Their all stunned]
Issei:Wow dude so you have a sacred gear to?!
Me:No,it's a bit different Issei(He looks at me)I'm what's called a Jinchuuriki where as a Sacred Gear like yours has is a separate item with the Red Dragon's soul inside it.Kurama is sealed directly inside of me.
Rias:*Shocked/Scared*.......*Gulp*The Nine Tailed Fox......(We look at her)The Progenitor of All Kitsunes and Canine Yokai.
[I'm surprised and look at him]
Me:*Surprised*Your the Progenitor of Kitsunes and Canine Yokai?
Kurama:Yeah,I've had cubs before and their descendants became the Kitsunes and Canine Yokai.
Me:.....Huh that's pretty awesome(He smirks and nods)anyways Rias(She looks at me)we both agreed to reveal Kurama to you all,but don't tell anyone and I do mean anyone until we're ready alright.(She seems Hestistant)I will put you under a Genjutsu to make you unable to.
[She seems nervous and then nods]'
Rias:Alright I promise,but...(We look at her)could you at the very least think about letting my brother know?
[We look at each other and he nods,I nod back]
Me:Alright we'll think about it(She nods)okay then well then we're both gonna be helping you all with training,Tiamat can you help to?
Tiamat:Of course and if I may say it's a honor to meet you Lord Kurama.
Kurama:Likewise young Dragon.
[We smile and I release the Genjutsu,we all head inside and get ready to start training.Once everyone comeback I look at them,before taking out a scroll]

Me:Alright everyone first things first physical training(Their surprised)only Koneko and Kiba are somewhat proficient in close range melee combat,but even you two have some serious flaws.So the first we'll be working on is.(I open the scrolls before undoing the seal on it and revealing what was in it,they all seem black clothing)These are weighted clothing,all of you are going to put them and wear for,only taking them off when sleep and bath.As you get accustomed to them I'll increase weight to push you farther.(Their surprised and nod)Next Tiamat if you would please....
[She steps up beside me]
Tiamat:Besides physical strength and speed most of you are glass cannons and will be easy to take out in one shot.So we'll be working on your Endurance and Durability,along with Melee Fighting Skills.I'll also assist you all in using your magic.
[She looks at me and nods]
Me:Finally {Shadow Clone Jutsu}
[My clone appears beside me,it's taken over by Kurama and transform into a humanoid Kitsune]