First Sight

Arthit was pretty disturbed because his headphone wasn't working well. In this chaotic beach being a introvert while his headphone isn't working doesn't help anything.

It was a bright & sunny day. The sun shone brilliantly in the blue sky. White, fluffy clouds drifted across the clear sky. The beach on a sunny day is a sight to behold. Blazing sun casts its blaring rays on the smooth but weathered rocks by the seaside.

When was the last time he was near the sea? Maybe around 4 or 5 years old? The sun is warm here. Being in London all these years feels too cold & lonely. He wishes to spend all his time here. Thailand is truly a hot place he would say.

A man passed before him in his white suit, just a hazy glance of his back anyone could tell the man is busy to attend something important. Arthit could care less, he just sped up his swing resting his back more backwards.

"Arthit come here!" His Mom called from the inside.

Arthit stopped his swing & came down to go towards the place where the ceremony is going on. He & his sister weren't brought up together so, naturally he doesn't have much emotional bond with her. On the other hand, her sister being 9 years older than him , they have nothing in common to share as normal siblings.

The place was well decorated for the ceremony. Combined White & pink roses together into bouquets here & there looked so Beautiful. The white theme of the marriage pretty good, he can't deny his older Sister does have a good choice.

As he was looking around he saw the same man who just rushed outside some minutes ago. The man was wearing white shirt with his pure white suit.

The grey haired guy found the beautiful man interesting on his first sight.
Others might say the man is handsome or hot but for him, he was beautiful. Because All just don't have the eyes you know.

& all Arthit could say, he is mesmerized.

But the time when he was about to approach the man his Elder sister went before & smiled at him, he smiled back at him with the same enthusiasm. Her sister hold his hand & mumbled something, the man laughed. His laughter sounded so amusing.

"Oh Arthit you here?" Arthit's Elder sister, Khaofang asked. He didn't answered.

"So you're Arthit? Nice to meet you Arthit." The man extended his hand towards him for a handshake.

Arthit looked at the man's hand then forwarded his hand for the handshake & shook it.

"I heard a lot about you from your Sister." He smiled at Arthit. It was a pure genuine smile.

Arthit felt his heart smiling, as a result he himself was smiling showing his cute dimple. He glanced at his Elder Sister before answering to the man, "I didn't knew she can talk about me too." He laughed dryly, almost sarcasticly.

"Sorry but.... I don't even know your name." Arthit said lowly.

"My name is--"

"Kong!" Khaofang finished.

"Kon....gee...... Kongie ......." Arthit mumbled to himself. "KONGY!" The younger's smile spread all over his face.

"--Kongpob Suttiluck." The man laughed saying.

Khaofang looked at his brother weirdly.

"Weird But I like the name

from

my

new

Would

be

Brother

-in

-law."

Kongpob smiled at him.

That time Arthit realized what he made himself got into. The more He sees the man the more he wants to be with him. More wants of being together emotionally, physically & in every way he wanted to be with him.

Sounds pathetic nohh?

____Flashback ends____

🔮💝💮🔮💝💮🔮💝💮🔮💝💮
A/N: Heyyyyy readers!!! New story!! Hope you will like it. Comment me your thoughts. Show your supports <3

UwU