Sneaky🔥

"Bullshit! Kongpob!! Your mother is telling us to go on a Honeymoon again! She already wants a baby!! Suddenly she asked me if I was in some problem or not if that's why we're not having a baby! Wtf! What is it?? I told you earlier too, I don't want a baby! They're nothing but a headache." Khaofang angrily busted.

"Did I said anything about a baby? No right. Let's ignore it." Kongpob suggested.

"Ignore it? Is that how you deal with all your problems?" She asked her husband back.

"Then what do you expect me to do?" Kongpob is also hyped up with Khaofang's anger now.

"Tell this to me first."

"Okay say it. What?"

"Are you Assexual?"

"What?"

"Are you Assexual?"

"Why are you asking me this?"

"Yes I know I told you first that I'm not ready to get physical with you but that doesn't mean that you wouldn't try anything with me at all."

"You said yourself that You don't want it. You said if I try anything with you, you will do the worst with me." Kongpob reminded her.

"Yes but... that's a long time ago....." Khaofang stepped closer to Kongpob.

"I went to your office & for some reasons I know that you're not cheating on me. So what is it? Don't you think I'm also a woman, I also have some needs &--"

"Khaofang this is not the best place to have this conversation. Your parents are literally down there." Kongpob said calmly trying to get away most naturally. But Khaofang! She stepped more closer & their faces were inches apart.

"Do you really care Kongpob?"

Kongpob couldn't utter anything because he knew the answer. He doesn't.

Kongpob shook his head, "No listen ......" he held her shoulders to move their bodies apart, "We will talk about it later in our hou---"

"Mom is calling you downstairs"

Hearing the voice Kongpob stepped back. There the grey haired boy standing with his headphones rested around his neck & face mostly blank standing beside the door.

"Does Mom gives money to spy on us?" Khaofang asked irritatedly.

Arthit shrugged chewing his gum in his mouth.

"Arth--"

"Yoo Kongy! You remember me? Yeah so did you brought the PC I asked for?"

"What PC ?" Arthit's sister asked.

"Umm Nothing. He needed a PC so I--"

"Heyy Kongpob just because he is my brother you don't have to do this! & listen you damn Brat! Kongpob is giving you nothing, ask Papa for it."

"Actually I already brought it. The parcel will come tomorrow"

"Late. You're not fun anymore Kongy!" Arthit turned back to leave.

"Wait Arthit!" Kongpob shouted going after him.

"Kon--" Khaofang was about to call but his husband already left. She looked at her hand which was extended to hold him but looks like he is already out of his grip.

She sighed. It's already too late she guesses. The divorce papers are already been told to the lawyer to make anyway.

Kongpob does give him whatever she asks for however that's all. It's like an deal. She would ask for it & he would give it. However when it comes to Arthit, She had noticed that Kongpob looks more excited & he keep on asking if her brother likes it or not. But the ungrateful latter would just give him a shrug or nod nonchalantly.