C-h-e-a-t-e-r -1

Present.......

"Heyyy Kongy look the thing I predicted was true--"

Arthit looked at the man who was sleeping beside him on the bed. Kongpob fell asleep while they were both watching Netflix. These days Kongpob started living with him. Ofcourse their family knows nothing about it. & Arthit discovered that the raven haired man always sleeps on his chest, burring his face on the pillow, Arthit finds it kinda weird.

But now looking at those perfectly round ass facing him like wanting his attention didn't felt weird. He has a weakness for this ass since the day one. The day he first saw Kongpob was his best day & his worst day too. The man was looking so handsome in his suit but the time when he about to approach the man his Elder sister went before & smiled at him, he smiled back at him with the same enthusiasm. That time Arthit realized what he made himself got into.

Having a cute guy underneath you is cool but a hot older guy being underneath you defenselessly letting you do whatever you want is so damn exciting.

Arthit slowly placed a pillow below Kongpob's belly which made his lower part being uplifted towards Arthit. The grey haired guy licked his lips seeing the appetizing meal infront of him. He slowly pulled down the older's shorts & plunged his two fingers together inside Kong's hole. As expectedly it wasn't tight as it's always because of their activities before.

Kong moaned in his sleep & curled himself a little. Seeing the easy entrance Arthit thrusted his finger a little bit then pulled down his pants & held his cock infront of his ass. He used some lube then pushed in there. He very slowly started thursting himself feeling the hot crave around him. Kong clenched his ass while he mumbled something sheepishly.

"Ohh my you feel so good around me" Arthit whispered so that elder wouldn't wake up & groaned out of pleasure. He thought to make it slow & careful so that he wouldn't wake up soon.

But with each slow thrusts he gives, little sleepy moans slipped away from the elder's lips, Kongpob's hole clenches & sucks him so good, that he couldn't take it anymore.

"Fuck it!" Arthit held Kong's bare waist & began thrusting himself harder & faster than ever.

"AHHH FUUUCKKK" Kongpob woke up with an eye rolling down orgasm as Arthit's large cock thrusting him just in his G-spot.

"Arr-Arthhitt Ahh shit hmmmm ss-slow down Ahhh"

"You're so fucking delicious Kongy!" Arthit said bitting on Kongpob's back. These days Arthit got a fetish of leaving marks all over the man's body. He loved seeing those. The marks shouted at him that the man is all HIS!

Arthit flipped Kongpob on his back then again thrusted himself harashly inside & keep doing it wildly.

The man underneath him was moaning mess. Arthit indeed was thrusting himself harder than ever. Tear drops started to fall down from Kongpob's eyes.

"Ar-Arthit please ahhh....... Ahh Slow down ummhh fuck ahhh"

Arthit didn't replied anything instead he held one of Kongpob's leg higher & thrusted in a new angle.

"Ahhhh ahhhh Arthit listen to me Ahhhh I-I Ahhh"

The bed underneath them was moving violently. The room was filled with skin slapping sounds, bed moving sounds & Kongpob's lewd moans.

"You.... you kissed her...."

Arthit finally said remembering the incident of 2 days ago. He was coming back from his university in the way he thought to go to a cafe for snacks that's where he saw his lover kissing his own sister.

The grey haired guy went so crazy in rage that he yelled his lover's name. Kongpob pushed her away immediately & looked at him horrified.

"Arthit?"

"You're coming with me!" Arthit held Kongpob's wrist tightly in his hand fuming in rage.

"Arthit it hurts. It isn't what you think hear me out first. Arthit!"

"I don't want to hear anything from you anymore. Didn't you said you already signed the paper!"

"One second Arthit what's wrong with you?" His sister asked looking visibly confused.

"YOU! You!!!!! why can have him so easily? & I can't! I hate you! I FUCKING HATE YOU!" Arthit shouted.

"ARTHIT HOW ARE YOU SPEAKING TO HER?!? She is your sister!"

"Fuck her! Fuck you! I don't care!" Arthit turned to leave while dragging Kongpob but Khaofang stopped him.

"Arthit I think you're overreacting now. You know the court has given us 6 months to think about the marriage. Right now we just decided to stay separated for our own. We can be with each other again if we want. " Arthit's sister said calmly.

Arthit scoffed. "& who is letting you have him again huhh? You lost the chance to be with him the moment he cried before me. Go fuck with someone else! He is Mine Now!!!"

He dragged Kongpob out of the cafe.

Arthit pushed him in the room then held his neck. Kongpob stepped back ended up leaning his back on the wall.

"I can be better than her" Arthit gritted his teeth angrily, held him tighter while pushing him on the wall. "I can do everything , she never can! Still you're doing this to me? REMEMBER YOU'RE ONLY MINE!!! ONLY MINE!!! Do you understand?"

Kongpob leaned in & kissed him.

Because right now no amount of words or promises can calm Arthit down. He is going crazy. He would ask for Kongpob to explain everything but when he would start to explain, he would come up with more things to argue about. He wouldn't listen to Kongpob. He wouldn't even try to understand his position. Then there is no point of talking.

"I'm yours. You know how to make me yours, Arthit."

"You're gonna regret meeting with her so much, KONGPOB!"

This was the moment Kongpob saw his deadline because whenever Arthit went crazy over him being jealous over his sister, he still didn't call him 'Kongpob' Ever. But Kongpob has never seen him in this much rage. He can understand what Arthit is feeling but he need to trust Kongpob too. He need to give Kongpob chance to explain everything.

But Arthit has went insane.

He will understand nothing right now.

Even if Kongpob tells him he doesn't want to patch up their already broken marriage with Khaofang. Arthit will come up with questions like, 'Why he went to meet his sister?' Kongpob would say another issue & one to another. There argument is not gonna end.

It's impossible to repair their relationship like a normal couple specially because Arthit now thinks that Kong is the one who is not being loyal to him.

& that's how often the relationship ends & the victim of the infidelity develops trust issues, which impact future relationships.

How Kongpob gonna explain to him that Khaofang cried to him to meet him & fix the marriage because she suddenly realized Kongpob is the best option she can ever get.

Yes, an option.

Applause!

Kongpob just wanted to solve everything in peace, he doesn't want to have trouble in future about the divorce things so he accepted to meet her & slam the fact on her face that he is not an option.

But it turns out Khaofang had other intentions.

She threatened him to reveal his relationship with his own..... brother.

& unexpectedly when Arthit entered the cafe, Khaofang kissed Kongpob intentionally.

The whole situation fucked up than it really was.