Sweet Honeymoon 🔥

"We only have two rooms left sir. My apologies but if any two of you is ready to stay together. That will be really nice."

"What do you mean two of us?" Khaofang shouted. "I'm not staying with you! Also I'm not gonna let you destroy my vacation too!!" She greeted her teeth at Kongpob.

"Mrs. Suttiluck please try to understand. Our hotel is suddenly so booked up with other visiters."

"Is it my fault? I've booked the rooms almost a month ago!" Khaofang brusted again.

"Mr. Suttiluck please try to understand." The receptionist pleaded.

"I can sleep with him."

Suddenly Arthit said. Everyone looked at him.

"Yeah It's just sharing the room right?" Kongpob laughed hesitantly. "If Arthit is okay then we can stay together."

×××××

"Arthit I'm here" Kongpob said getting inside the room. He went outside to enquire about food & other stuffs.

"Heyyy Kongy!" Arthit answered still playing the video game.

"Arthit look I bought you something." The man smiled saying.

"Oh Okay. Leave it there. I'll see it after I finish this game." Arthit replied. Kongpob sighed. Honestly he was also exhausted so he thought to shower & freshen up himself.

Arthit arched his hands up stretching himself after the game , he finished. He looked around for Kong but then remember that he went for a bath.

"Arthit!" Kongpob shouted from inside the bathroom.

"Yes?" Arthit answered.

"Can you bring me the towel? I forgot to bring it."

"Yeah sure."

"Here!" Arthit knocked on the bathroom's door.

Kongpob opened the door slightly & slipped his hand out from there to have the towel,
"Oh than-Heyyyy give it go me!"

Arthit held the towel infront of Kongpob's hand then pulled it back from his reach.

The younger smiled mischievously. "Only if you let me in."

"Arthit don't play now! Give me the towel." Kongpob stretched his hand more but failed.

"Let me in!" Arthit grinned at him.

"Are you seriously not going to give me the towel?" Arthit shook his head as a 'no' . Kongpob sighed tiredly.

"Okay get in." Kongpob opened the door. "But no funny business."

The younger smiled ear to ear getting inside while stripping his own clothes.

"Hey hey what did I say?" Kongpob warned.

"What? I also need a bath. I'm also tired from the journey." Arthit flattered his eyes innocently.

"Help me. Wash my wash my back."

Kongpob knows perfectly that it's trap but what can he do when he himself is eager to be the prey?

Kongpob started washing Arthit's bare back. Arthit looked at him through the mirror. His Kongy looks so sexy only in towel. His shoulder so broad, his naked so tempting not to touch, but he appeared to be thinner at the waist, & that V-shape was created on his lower body which was still revealed by how the towel hang loose on his waist &..... that drives Arthit more wild. All in one, his attractiveness makes him more likely to attract Arthit and be more discerning about it when they do.