C-h-e-a-t-e-r -2

"What are you cooking?" Arthit asked sitting on the kitchen counter.

"Pad thai"

"Hmm Looks tasty" Arthit breathed in the delicious smell & hugged Kongpob's waist from behind.

"Can you give me the chili power? It's on the dinning table."

"Sure." Arthit gave him the chili powder.

"Kongy I've something to tell you."

For Kongpob Arthit looked oddly happy.

"Hmm say it later. The food will get cold." Kongpob responded to him.

"No it's important. I've trying to tell you this..... since last night."

"Sounds like a serious matter" Kongpob said calmly still digging in the food.

"Yes it is."

"Ohkay if you want to tell me, Say."

Arthit rested his chopsticks on the table before talking, he looked very serious.
"P'Fang..... is cheating on you. Not just only cheating, she is doing it for a long time. Even before she proposed for the divorce matter to you, if my calculations are right. I've heard about it but I didn't had any prove to show you. But last night when I went to pub with my friends, I saw her. Obviously she wasn't expecting me there to see her with the man. She was shocked that she couldn't even courage up to talk to me.
Kissing another man. Do you think it can help you to have your divorce sonner?"

Before Arthit could finish a neglectful smile popped up on the side of Kongpob's lips with a little noise.

"You... you do you hear me, right?"

Kongpob didn't answer, he wasn't even looking at Arthit.

"She was cheating on you for more than a year & she tried to divorce you saying You're not enough for her. How Cheap! That's so low of her. Kongy, she is such a whore. Don't you think?"

"Would you call me that too?" Kongpob asked back.

"What?"

"The things you just said about your sister cheap, low...... whore?"

"What are saying? Wh-why would I call you that?" Arthit asked getting startled.

"Why wouldn't you Arthit? Am I not doing the same? Staying with you, sleeping with you, having sex with you, isn't it the same?"

"But... but she--"

"Atleast she is with some stranger. & what I am doing here? Having dinner with my would be Ex-wife's brother?"

Arthit couldn't utter anything. He was bewildered by Kongpob's words. Sounded like his words were being burden in him for quite a long time, making him suffer a lot than he deserves .

"Kongy I was just trying to help you to have the divorce date sooner. I was just--"

"What do you think Arthit after the scene you created last week. She is a dumb head to not understand anything?"

"She-she was the one who created the scene!! Why are you talking about it again? You said that night that you wouldn't yell at me about this matter. Why are yelling at me again?"

"Then what do you expect me to do?" Kongpob punched on the table hard making a loud noise.

"She kissed you!!! It's not my fault!! She should've known that she lost all strings with her the moment she told you about the divorce." Arthit shouted.