Confession<3

Flashback starts_____

"Yoooo! Whatcha you doing Brother-in-law?"

"Nothing just came here." Kongpob answered tiredly.

"Tired?"

Kongpob hummed. He is too stressed up with his work these days.

Kongpob doesn't know if Arthit's subtle touches or some times staring at his face without blinking or Some times..... his hands caressing Kongpob's inner thighs under the table clothe while they're having a family dinner means something else.

Even sometimes when Arthit made a 18+ joke & Kongpob would weirdly smile , Arthit would smack his bums.

It's all brotherly interactions right?

Kongpob tries to convince himself that because everytime Kongpob would catch Arthit staring at him & he would look at him, he doesn't divert his gaze. He stares back at him & sometimes he would oddly smile at him too which makes Kongpob look away from the burning stare.

"Kongpob I don't think our marriage is like it should be as a couple. It's already been two years & I still don't feel anything for you. You never made any efforts for me. I don't want to be in this marriage anymore."

Kongpob sighed. His wife's words still rang in his mind. If there's someone who only interacted with him without any particular reason that is Arthit. The whole marriage was a farce anyway. Joining two gaddamn millionaire companies to make more money. To maintain their status.

"Your sister wants a divorce from me."

"Oh I--" Arthit's partly opened, his eyes shined, a tint of happiness also could be seen on his face. He shook his head, soon it was masked by a grief face. "I'm so sorry to hear that."

Kongpob scoffed, "I failed as a husband. Don't you think?"

"No no definitely not Kongy! You just had not met the person you should be with. If you want to be with the person , you don't have to afford much things. You can just be yourself in love."

"I'm gonna miss hearing you calling me names" Kongpob smiled sadly looking down.

Suddenly Arthit held Kong's face in his hands as he stood infront of him, "Really Kongy?"

His eyes were big & there were some search of hopes in there.

Kongpob nodded. The teenager cupped Kongpob's face coming closer. "What are the more things you're gonna miss about me?"

Kongpob could think of hundreds of things but couldn't say any.

"I don't want to miss you. I want to be there with you. " Arthit said startling Kongpob.

"Wha-what do you mean?"

"I love you Kongy, my love!" Arthit said coming incredibly closer to him.

"What are you saying? This is-this is not possible!"

"It is! I love you really!"

Arthit smashed their lips together.

"Kongy" Arthit started to trail kisses from his lips to his neck.

"Arthit"

"Kongy I wanted you for so long. So Long."

"ARTHIT!!! I said Stop!"

Arthit flinched back.
"You.... you don't hate me right?" He asked tearing up.

"I never said I hate you but what do you think you are you doing Arthit?"

"I love you. &-& I know you love me too."

"& when I did I tell you that?" Kongpob eyes grew big.

"I-I know! Your eyes tell me." Arthit came closer & held his hand nervously. "You kissed me back when I kissed you."

"I didn't kissed you Arthit. You came all over me."

"But... but you didn't pushed me away too."

Kongpob couldn't respond. It's true he was too shocked when Arthit kissed him but atleast he could push him away but he didn't.

"What is it Kongy? Tell me? What's stopping you? What's stopping us?"

"Us? There's no us Arthit. We aren't meant to be together." Kongpob said seriously.

"So you love my sister?" Suddenly Arthit questioned. Kongpob kept silent.

"What happened? Why are you not answering?"

"Listen Arthit, whatever you're--"

"Fuck me"

"What?" Everything Kongpob was trying to build up, all dropped.

"Fuck me Kongy"

"In your dreams only! Now get the hell out of here! & don't show your face to me until you're in your right mind." Kongpob's voice sounded cold & sharply bitter.