Forbidden🔥

____Present ____

The man in white shirt looked around before he got into abandoned store room. He just doesn't get it why he have to always get himself into places like this. Not that he is scared or something but the places are always deserted & dark even dusty sometimes.

"Achoo" The man sneezed getting inside. Spider nets are here & there. He looked around again before he looked at his phone screen.

Suddenly a pair of strong arms circled around his waist & pulled him inside the dark room. He was about to say something but again a hand covered his mouth. Then another hand slowly slipped inside his pants.

"Umphh" The man tried to get out of the strong grip however it only got tighter. His back pressing to another unknown person's body.

Suddenly the person flipped the man revealing a grey haired guy smiling at him mischievously.

"Arth--" The man's words muffled inside the grey haired guy's mouth.

The guy pulled him even closer to his body , their body pressed to each other as they both kiss hungrily. Tongues duelled inside their mouths, teasing & tasting. The desperation in their bodies reeked through the kiss.

The grey haired guy's hand again got inside the other one's pant released the hard stuff out of the cage. The man moaned inside the kiss. The guy slowly caressed the other's hard stuff while he trailed kisses on his jaw. The man also wasted no time to please the other one. He also freed the hard as rock stuff & caressed on it the same way he did it. Hands going upwards & then downwards slowly they reached their pace. They sped up and down with the intensity of their bodies.

"Ahh Arthit I'm umhhh"

"Me-me too. Ahhh let-let's cum together."

The two males joined their lips again, kissing the hell out of each other while catching their zeniths.

The man rested his forehead on the grey haired guy's shoulder & laughed dryly.

"Sorry couldn't resist myself when I was in you in the hall room." The grey haired guy said first.

"Tissues?"

"Here!" The guy forwarded the tissue box towards the man.

"You're always prepared. By the way thanks" The man said holding the tissues, the guy smiled.

"Always for you."

"Ummmhhh"

A slight sound escaped from the corner storage room. The sound wasn't intended to make to go out from the room but it did.

Strong needy hands of the grey haired guy got inside the other man's white shirt while he sucked on the man's neck.

The man breathily said, "Don't you dare leave marks--" but The grey haired guy cut him saying, "I know, I know."

The guy caressed the man's smooth back under his hand. Their pants are unbuttoned after their little make out.

"I missed you so damn much Kongy!" The guy whispered hungrily running over his mouth on the man's sinful chest again.
"Ahh shit Arthit!"

"Keep it low." The grey haired guy warned.

"Then don't bite me like that !"

The guy pinched the brown numbs in his fingers. Playing with those are his best hobby to do. He just loved it how sensetive the soft numbs are that his small ministration will make them hard & so alluring that he can't resist to suck on them.

The raven haired man held a fistful hair of the the guy when he caressed his nipples with his tongue.

"Ar-Arthi--"

He couldn't even complete before his phone started to ring.

"Your wife is calling...." Arthit commented looking at the screen of other man's phone.

Kongpob couldn't respond because he was still very much under the influence of the other man. The air still reeked from their body smells. Both of the men's foreheads were covered with sweat.

"You go first. Then I'll go. I don't wanna see their annoying faces." Arthit said backing away fixing his own shirt & pants.

"How many times do I have to tell you to stop talking like that? They're your family."

"Yeaaa Yeaaa" Arthit picked up his white headphone from the small table where the other's phone was still ringing.

"If you behave well then I'll give you a Reward later okay?" The man smiled at him & cupped the guy's cheeks & placed a tender kiss there.

"You can't resist me Kongy. I'll have it in anyway." Arthit smirked circling his arms around the older man infront of him again.

"I have my ways too Arthit. You know very well that you wouldn't like that. Now Will you?" The man raised his eyebrow & Arthit's smile dropped.

"You wouldn't dare Kongy" Arthit said clashing his teeth together while their crotches pressed to each other.

"Ahh look at the time I'm getting late now."

"Promise me you wouldn't let her--"

"Behave well & I'll think about it. Byee" The man left.

🔮💮💝🔮💮💝🔮💮💝🔮💮💝
A/N: Heyyy readers are you enjoying it? Comment me your thoughts.