Birthdays are not always Happy

"Happy birthday Arthit." The man kissed his lips then held his hand. "Please blew the candle & wish." He smiled.

Arthit closed his eyes then blew the candle after sometime.

"What did you wish for?"

"I wished that you could be together with me on my every birthday." Arthit smiled.

The man ruffled Arthit's grey hair, "I'll always be there with you."

Then their lips joined again. Their body fitted to each other as if they were lost puzzle pieces.

Those words.....

Those touches.......

Those smiles.............

Everything felt so real. Everything felt like it would remember till the end. Forever promises.

But it was all a lie.

Arthit couldn't help but stare at the gate for  a long time. He is not gonna come. What is he waiting for? Who is he waiting for?

That man who left him?

But Arthit loved him didn't he?

He did. & it still it hurts.

Soon Rojnapath mansion began to get crowded. Many politicians,  many rich business men , well-known peoples came as they were invited.

Why wouldn't they when Rojnapath company's only younger son's birthday it is?

Arthit wiped his eyes & went downstairs putting on a fake smile to please everyone.

"Yooo Arthit!"

Arthit looked back & it was a guy his age calling him. He looks familiar somehow.

"Umm Arthit thanks for inviting me. Happy birthday." The guy smiled.

"My parents has invited everyone" Arthit replied.

"Oh... right yes...." The guy scratched the back of his neck awkwardly.

"Do I know you?" Arthit asked.

"Of course you know me! We read in the same class." The guy said loudly.

"Oh... that explains why you look familiar." Arthit replied bluntly. "Thanks for coming. If you don't have anything else to say, I would like to leave."

Arthit turned to leave that's when the guy held his hand.

"Uhh...  Arthit I have a crush on uou for a long time..... I just wanted to confess today go you but umm it's difficult to be close to you. You're always so far from my touch..... & I've finally collected some courage to tell you that I lik--"

"I love someone else." Arthit said before he could finish. Then stepped back quickly.

"Oh...." he said in disappointment. "Uh... I didn't know that..... I'm sorry.... anyways I wish you would be happy with them..... Happy birthday again Arthit." The guy smiled at him before he left.

Arthit clenched his jaws. Why did he say that? He is not coming back so..... Arthit needs to move on... he needs give someone else a chance..... a chance to someone who can love Arthit.

But why Arthit's first reflex was to tell the guy he likes...... Kongy.

Arthit went to the garden to catch some fresh air..... to calm himself down & think rationally.

Suddenly in the middle of the dark someone gripped his wrist & pulled him behind a big banyan tree. Arthit was pinned on the tree then his jaw was held & the next moment his lips were attached with someone.

He smelt a familiar scent.

"Ummhhh!" Arthit protested but he was tightly held.

"Why? Don't you like it? I thought you liked it..... this way. Sneaky." That person huskily whispered in his ears.

"Ko.... Kon--"

"Yes your Kongy!" Arthit finally could see the man's face.

Arthit hadn't seen him for a month now. Yet he looks the same just like when he first met him.

However something has changed.

"Happy birthday Arthit. I'm here just as I promised." The grey haired man smiled.

" The grey haired man smiled

🔮💮💝🔮💮💝🔮💮💝🔮💮💝
A/N: Heyyy readers..... I know this is a very late update. But I don't why I didn't feel like finishing this story. I was busy writing other stories & somehow now I don't like this story anymore.

Anyways I'll finish this story on your requests.

Peace ✌🏻