Love me like a Sinner-2

"Arthit can you hear me?

I'm sorry. I'm truly sorry.

I shouldn't have let you suffer & hide my feelings for you like this.....

I was scared.... I was confused...... I needed sometime to think.... but I didn't think you would do something like this......

I'm sorry please forgive me Please come back to me. I will do everything you say. Everything.

I wish I could take away the pain from you.

Thank you for always loving me. I only want one thing from you. Please come back to me.

I will give you my heart, my body, my everything.

From now on we'll truly be together.

I love you Arthit."

Suddenly on the pulse rate monitoring machine started making fast & loud 'beep beep' noises . Kongpob wiped his tears from his face. He looked around for any nurse or doctor but there wasn't any.

He kissed on Arthit's forehead saying, "I'll be here quick okay. Don't worry."

"Doctor! Doctor! Patience no 026 monitoring machine is making loud noises. Please can you check it? I fear Something is wrong." Kongpob asked the Doctor.

"Sure let's go." The doctor replied.

The Doctor held Arthit's hand to check the pulse rate & checked on other stuffs.

"Did anything else happened?" The Doctor asked.

"I think his fingers also moved a little when I was holding his hand but is-is it possible?"

"Sure it's possible. Have you done anything which can effect the patient in any way like emotionally or something?"

"I-I was talking with him. Nothing wrong happened with him right?"

"His heartbeats were just fast that's all. Honestly on this type of cases where patient tried to suicide, they're emotionally broken. So, if the people around, who are close to him specially make efforts to make them feel good. It can help him to get out of the depression he is struggling with. Be with him, Keep your words, Give him the support he needs." The doctor patted on Kongpob's shoulder, he nodded looking down. Then the doctor left.

It was midnight when Kongpob slept off holding Arthit's hand in his hand while sitting on the chair, resting his head on Arthit's hospital bed.

"Wa-waterr"

These days Kongpob was barely sleeping. After a week being in the hospital it was too tiring & exhausting.

"Ar-Arthit" Kong shuttered.

"Water"

"Yes yes" Kongpob rushed to find a bottle of water & a glass. Then he helped Arthit to sit & drink some water. He chocked on the little water then coughed. Kongpob helped him to wipe his lips.

"Kongy ?"

"Arthit" a tear dropped from his eyes.

"You're crying? Why are you crying?" The younger asked sadly looking at him.

"Don't worry Arthit. I'm-I'm just happy"

"Kongy don't cry."

"Arthit..... Arthit...." Kongpob couldn't hold back anymore.

Every little straw of his dam was broken. He cried out like a baby. But it got more intense when Arthit hugged him. Kongpob hugged him back, holding on him closely. He was holding back his tears from last one week. In how many uncertainties he had lived his days , only he knows. He couldn't sleep, couldn't eat, couldn't do anything without thinking of Arthit.

"I'm sorry. I'm so sorry. Please forgive me. Please. I'm sorry. I've did the biggest mistake of my life. Please forgive me." He cried staining Arthit's patient's clothe with his tears.

"Shhh shhh don't cry. Adults don't cry like that. Shhh shhh everything's alright." Arthit rubbed on his back soothing him down.

"I-I was so scared. I've never been so scared of my life. I thought-I would be loosing you forever. I can't lose you. You can't be loosing your life someone like me. I'm not worth it, Arthit. Please promise me you won't leave me again. Please. I'm begging you."

"I won't leave you Kongy, I promise."

"You... you promise?" Kongpob looked at Arthit with his tear strained face.

"I promise." Arthit held Kongpob's face in his hands.
"Can you promise me one thing?"

"Anything! Anything you want Arthit! I will do everything!" Kongpob said holding Arthit's two hands in his hands.

"Promise me you wouldn't ignore me again."

"I swear...... I would never do that again."

Arthit smiled. "I love you."