I

Notes:

FACTS IN THE FIC:

Four Continents
Eastern Continent (headed by the Endable Kingdom)
Western Continent (Rowoon Empire, please not the TCF canon is finished so they're an empire now)
Southern Continent (Obelian Empire, the continent that kept itself away from the rest of the continents)
Northern Continent (No information, I just added this. XD)

Ages
Athanasia de Alger Obelia 16 y/o in this fic (real age 38)
Cale Henituse/Kim Rok Soo 22 y/o, yes a six years age gap. (real age 42)
Lilian York 26 y/o (to match the plot)
Beacrox Molan 27 y/o
Raon 8 y/o
On 11 y/o
Hong 10 y/o
Alver Crossman is 27 y/o (I feel bad for his character in this fic)

Summary/Plot Plan
Pre-canon and Follows the original Lovely Princess Canon, with Manhwa and Novel into the Mix
Post-Canon TCF, two years after WS's death, supposedly the Hunter Arc but I won't touch this, I'm waiting for the second book of TCF.
Villains will be a mix but the main Villain Aeternitas
Felix Robane on the pursuit of Athy and Lilian.
Lucas Athy's magic teacher will appear in the middle part of the story.
Claude de Alger Obelia comes to the Rowoon Empire. (oh. The chills. The imposing Southern Emperor with strong Mana as Eruhaben or aura as Choi Han)
Choi Han vs Felix Robane (hohohohohohohoho! I'm excited for this!)
There's a request about Emperor Alver vs. Emperor Claude fight (kindly comment on this sentence if you want me to add an epic fight between them)

[------]

Within the prosperous Empire of Obelia, there lived an emperor named Claude de Alger Obelia. As the current reigning monarch, Claude was praised by the citizens of Obelia as a wise and just ruler who saved the nation. The true story behind his ascendance to the throne, however, was one filled with bloodshed. Anastasius de Alger Obelia, the first and proper heir to the throne, had always perceived the talented Claude as a nuisance.

When Claude's fiancée, Penelope Judith, chose to seduce Anastasius in hopes of securing her place next to the future emperor, Anastasius welcomed her. He then used her body to experiment with black magic, allowing Penelope to artificially conceive a child imbued with dark mana whose power would surpass that of Claude's. Before the child was born, however, Claude ruthlessly killed Anastasius and sat himself upon the throne. Penelope fled the imperial palace, carrying her unborn child, and sought solace in the House of Alpheus. She then died giving birth to a daughter, a child whose appearance was ordinary except for the imperial jeweled eyes. This child would eventually grow up to become Jennette Margarita, the charming future princess of the Obelian Empire.

Following his ascendance to the throne, Claude led a depraved life, refusing to involve himself emotionally with others. At an imperial banquet, a dancer by the name of Diana, whose entrancing beauty bewitched every person who laid eyes upon her, caught his attention. He eventually deflowered her, and she died giving birth to a young daughter, upon whom she bestowed the name Athanasia. Despite being informed of his daughter's existence, Claude chose to abandon her in the palace of concubines, where she was raised by maids.

As a result, Athanasia grew up to be a fragile and timid princess. It was only until her ninth birthday did, she lay eyes on her father for the first time in her life. Drawn towards the lights and festivities of a banquet, Athanasia left the Ruby Palace and came across Claude in the gardens of the emperor's palace. Though he left without expressing a shred of interest in her, Athanasia was mesmerized by their fateful encounter. She decided to work hard to gain her father's affections, thus growing into beauty with both grace and skill. On the day she debuted into high society, her dreams were crushed by the appearance of Jennette Margarita.

That was the Lovely Princess, the novel I read was all about.

My maidservant, Lilian, fatefully served me while keeping me safe from the rest of the palace. The luxurious heaven-like palace was nothing but a prison cage to a canary. Devoid of life, forgotten by my father.