Author's Note

Hello and congratulations!! You've stumbled across one of the only phanfictions ever made that aren't absolutely terrifying and will scar you for life! Yay!

I like to consider it the Twist and Shout of the phandom. Not so sure if that's a good thing, though, considering how depressing Twist and Shout is.

Don't get your hopes up, by the way. I can still kill someone. Twist and Shout spoilers for everyone!!!

Anywho.

So I'm sure you've read the description for my story, and if you haven't, you should do that...NOW.

Okay, welcome back. So to clarify some things before we get started: yes, I did change some things. The age gap between Dan and Phil has been lessened to only one year, mostly because I wanted Phil to be in Uni and be able to frickity frackle with Dan without it being...you know, illegal.

Yeah.

I THINK that's the only big change, other than the fact that Dan is a freaking famous singer and there isn't a huge mention to the boys' YouTube. Ummm there was another one but I forgot :/ tbh I'm not even surprised.

oH YEAH Phil's studying to get a degree in law instead of Dan because law was the only degree I could think of. Haha whoops I'm gonna fail college.

So sit back, relax, grab some tissues and hit shuffle on your "PHAN" playlist, because this is going to be one hell of a ride.

Love you!!!
-Ellieeeee