Leave A Scar

"Always." She said almost inaudibly. He closed the distance left between them. His free hand snaked its way around her waist.

"You asked for it," Brian whispered as he leant down to kiss her but before their lips could touch, the balcony door opened.

They jumped apart. Molly's heart was beating out of her chest.

Brian cursed under his breath as he saw Pogo approaching them.

"Did I interrupt something?" He asked in an amused tone.

"No."

"Yes."

Brian and Molly looked at eachother.

"So which is it?" Pogo asked.

"What do you want?" Brian asked in return. The grumpiness in his voice did not go unnoticed.

"I just wanted to suggest you guys do this somewhere private and not where everyone can see." He told them.

"I don't give a shit about anyone seeing." Manson said angrily. He was so close to getting what his whole body yearned for. Twice they interrupted him that day and his patience was wearing thin.

"You might not care now, but when somebody takes a picture of the two of you and the entire world sees, you won't be too happy. Lest we forget about all those pesky questions about the two of you at the end of our last tour." He reminded him.

"Is that all you care about?" Molly asked. In the course of this coversation she caught a glimpse of Daisy and Sophie looking their way.

"Well, I was also thinking about two people at the party who might consider seeing the two of you together a bit, uh, not fun." He scratched the back of his neck. Molly nodded. She understood. She wouldn't want to see Brian kissing, or being intimate in any other way with someone else either.

"We'll behave. Promise." She said. Pogo nodded and left.

"We did get a bit carried away." She told Brian.

"I'm sorry."

"It's fine. But I have to say that I'm a bit confused about what this all means." She admitted.

"What do you think it means?"

"I don't know. Please enlighten me, Brian."

"I'm not at all over you. I still have feelings for you. I am trying to fight them the best I can but it isn't working. I mean how could it when you're everywhere? And even when you're not, I find myself searching for you. I don't know what you've done to me. I've never felt so drawn to anyone as I am to you. It's like we're bound together no matter how hard we try to deny it. And I'm just tired of trying to escape it. I want to be allowed to love you."

"I don't know how to react to that."

"An I love you too would be appropriate here." He chuckled.

"Oh, I do. Trust me. But I'm scared." She said.

"Honestly, so am I. But if we decide on pursuing this, we're in this together."

"What about the band? Scott is already hurt that I don't feel the same way. He'll flip if we start dating."

She had to admit that this was all very overwhelming. She was afraid of the future.

"We can keep it a secret for now. If that's what you want."

"Okay. We can do that." She smiled.

"Can we hug? Or will that spark rumours?"

"Well, Scott can't be mad I'm hugging my friend." She shrugged and giggled. He embraced her and she inhaled his scent.