Chapter 1-5

Chapter 1 (Remastered)

    So cold.

    It hurts.

    The wound on the wrist drawn by the sword energy continued to bleed, constantly taking away the body's temperature.

    It was August, when it was hot and dry, but the body was extremely cold, and even the consciousness was gradually blurred.

    The white jade-like altar was engraved with complicated patterns, and the red blood dripped to the ground along the fingertips, and flowed through the entire altar along the pattern.

    She coughed, and this time it affected her lungs, and the pain was piercing to the bone.

    The small face, which was too pale due to the massive blood loss, was stained with a sort of morbid blush.

    The coughed up blood spilled all over the front, and the complex and beautiful long skirt of shark gauze was originally radiant and luxurious, but when it fell off the cliff, it was scratched by the rocks and became tattered, and it was impossible to distinguish its original appearance.

    How can you see the bright and arrogant arrogance of the daughter of the Si family?

    There is dense fog under the Changwai Cliff, and no birds, beasts, fish and insects can be seen, except for the irregular rocks.

    The only difference is that this jade-white altar is incompatible with the surrounding environment.

    Si Rao was lying on the jade platform in the middle of the altar, and his limbs were all imprisoned by colorless chains. With her at the center, the blood dripping from his wrists slowly spread outward, trying to light up the entire altar.

    With a thin and pale face, a pair of black and white eyes looked up at the sky.

    The sky under the Changwai Cliff was covered by thick fog, and even the yellow sun seemed to be covered with a layer of gauze, and it became hazy and unreal.

    But her life was over at a glance.

    She's afraid she's going to die.

    The reason for everything was because she took the golden bell sent by Si Ruan Ruan last night.

    Last night, Si Ruan Ruan was uncharacteristically, with tears in his eyes, and whispered to her that he hoped to live in harmony with her in the future.

    A heartfelt confession that moved people.

    Under the moving eyes of his parents, even if Si Rao's heart was not fluctuating, he had to accept Si Ruanruan's gift in front of everyone.

    It was a golden bell.

    It looks small and delicate, with a bit of ancient meaning.

    Si Ruan Ruan said that she had specially brought it to her.

    This bell can clear her mind and clear her mind, and I hope she can protect her practice smoothly and have a safe life.

    Si Rao believed her nonsense.

    It was night, and Jin Ling kept making chaotic bells, leading Si Rao all the way out of the city to Changwai Cliff.

    When Si Rao woke up, half of her foot was already on the edge of the cliff.

    But it was only for a moment to wake up, and under the control of the ringtone, she jumped off the cliff.

    A group of weirdos in gray robes were waiting at the foot of the cliff. They tied her to the altar involuntarily, cut her wrists and bleed her blood. Then it became what it is today.