Chapter 16-20

return
Dressed as an offering to the Great Demon King
Traditional Chinese
set up
turn off the lights
Big
middle
Small

Chapter 16

    Si Rao had no medical skills at all. It's just that he stayed in the abyss of the Demon Realm for a long time, struggled between life and death many times, and became a doctor after a long illness, so he had some superficial insights.

    Now is the time when people are addicted to vegetables, and there is a patient in front of him, but he is unwilling to be cured by her.

    Somewhat regrettable.

    Seeing the water demon in black returning to his Shenjian Pool with a cold look, Si Rao gradually retracted his gaze.

    Somewhat strange.

    Fu Ji Wushou Array turned from trapped into a killing formation, and the killing energy was almost rushing towards his face through the heavy formation, but he walked in the thick dark red, but the surroundings were clean, and there was no trace of the wind whistling in the sky. Don't get on the corners of his clothes.

    Is it because this formation was not meant to trap him, so it had no effect on him?

    Life in the Seal Array was originally the same. With the backlash of the formation, Si Rao's activity space was limited to a small cave.

    After the spiritual energy completely disappeared from the seal formation, it was no longer possible to cultivate.

    Si Rao could only accompany Lingzhi in the cave and meditate next to the small medicine garden every day.

    Unable to absorb spiritual energy from the outside, Si Rao continued to refine the increased spiritual energy in his body. Efforts to compress the rotating water flow in the body, so that the vortex further shrinks, from the beginning of the huge gradually become more solid.

    When he was a child, Si Rao was led by his father Qingyuan Jianzun hand in hand, and followed the steady path of Jianxiu.

    But after living in the Demon Realm, his cultivation base was very weak, he wandered between life and death many times, and his meridians were injured many times.

    As a result, Si Rao gradually realized a more radical but more practical way. The domineering aura rampaged through the meridians, and he actually advanced.

    With no one to guide, the disordered spiritual power rammed through the meridians, aggravating the injuries in the meridians.

    After returning to Xuanyin City, her father discovered the messy spiritual power in her body, and suspected that she had gone the wrong way in the Demon Realm, and he often warned her inside and out.

    That night, her father had happily told her.

    "Ruan Ruan has reached the perfection of practicing Qi, and will break through the foundation soon! It's okay, although you have gone a different way, anyway, we have someone in the Si family."

    Si Ruan Ruan is very talented, under his guidance , Lingli took the broad path of Jianxiu, and he fought steadily.

    Compared with Si Rao, who has been stuck in the late stage of Qi training for many years and has been slow to make progress, Si Ruan Ruan, who is extremely talented and has smooth cultivation, is naturally more like his daughter.

    The smile lines on my father's face that day were dazzling.

    Si Ruan Ruan Yi smiled shyly beside him, which was a picture of father and daughter in harmony.