Chapter 11-15

return
Dressed as an offering to the Great Demon King
Traditional Chinese
set up
turn off the lights
Big
middle
Small

Chapter 11

    The bottom of the pool was desolate, and without the sword energy that was raging all the time, Cang Huai rarely fell asleep.

    But sleep was not restful.

    In a blink of an eye, he was wearing a crown and a robe, sitting on the throne with a blank expression, and all the races in the world were prostrate at their feet.

    Behind the throne, standing Shao Cangyu, wearing a jade wheel fairy robe, his voice is gentle but hides majesty.

    He called: "Bye--"

    Everyone under the seat bowed their heads.

    He called out: "Get up—"

    So everyone stood up one after another, all eyes turned to him with respect on their faces, but contempt in their eyes.

    Someone whispered softly: "The blood of the God Race, that's all."

    In a blink of an eye, it was the endless sea dyed red with blood, and endless ferocious corpses floated on the dark sea, and the stench was pungent.

    The cold moon on the horizon is shining brightly, but it cannot dissolve the cold sea water, only coating the whole world with a layer of pale light.

    The waves slapped on the reef, and the turbid waves emptied, but they did not wash away the thick blood on the shore.

    Their expressions were either horrified, afraid, or begging, but they were forever fixed on their faces, turned into cold corpses, and gradually sank to the bottom of the sea.

    The dragon race occupied the endless sea for nearly a thousand years, and it was completely dyed red by the blood of the dragon race.

    There were various colored blades emitting shimmering light slowly rising, breaking through the blood-stained sea surface, revealing sharp and cold blades, all of which fell at his feet.

    The attributes of these blades are different, but without exception, the forging techniques are extremely simple, and there are no complicated patterns on the blade, only a little blue wave pattern on the hilt.

    Cold moon, desolate wind.

    The man in white had a compassionate expression on his face and floated like a fairy. He stepped on the rolling waves, but the blood-stained sea water could not wet the corner of his robe.

    Under the dark sky, he seemed to have a divine light on his body.

    Lord of the Immortal Clan, shake the jade. Since the fall of the God Race, he has single-handedly reorganized the war-torn races and brought peace to the Three Realms. He is the number one immortal in the world.

    But the fear and fear in his eyes inadvertently leaked out his inner emotions and destroyed the compassion on his face, like the bowed eyebrows of a Bodhisattva.

    "Cang Huai, it's too late for you to turn

    around now." The Tianque sword he held in his hand exuded a cold and stern edge.

    The hilt of the sword held in his hand faintly revealed a azure blue that did not match the icy sword body.

    The legendary divine soldier Tianque, a sword can make thousands of ghosts cry, and the sword of the lord of the fairy world can make all races bow their heads.