Chapter 36-40

return
Dressed as an offering to the Great Demon King
Traditional Chinese
set up
turn off the lights
Big
middle
Small

Chapter 36

    "What?"

    His voice was vague, Si Rao didn't hear it clearly, and got closer.

    The slender neck was completely exposed in front of people, and the rich scent of blood escaped in the air, like the grass after the rain.

    The strange fire scorched and burned in the body, and every part of the soul was suffering from burning pain.

    The quiet fire taken out by the God Tomb was forcibly planted into the body by him. The quiet fire that the God Tomb had nurtured for thousands of years was from Yin to cold, and it was the same as the fire of pure spirit in the body.

    The fire of pure spirit is the fire of pure and pure Yang, no less than the fire of Nirvana of Phoenix.

    At the beginning, the secluded fire has been stably controlled by the pure spirit fire.

    But the way of balance has always been one way and another. After using the spirit fire one after another, the faint balance was destroyed, and a violent backlash was aroused.

    No one knows, that day, Tiandao dropped several purple thunder warnings. The ghostly fire, which has been supported by the spirit of the gods for nearly 10,000 years, is a new fire, but its power is enough to destroy the world.

    Several thunder tribulations failed to kill him, but the spiritual fire became stronger after being tempered by thunder tribulations.

    The domineering spirit fire is mixed with electric light, and the flesh and blood seem to dissolve in this burning pain.

    Mo Tong seemed to have been dyed scarlet due to the high temperature, and she could only see her lips opening and closing in front of her eyes, the extremely bright color like red plums blooming in the snow. It's cold, and it's hard to take your eyes off for a while.

    very thirsty.

    There was a long-lost thirst deep in the throat.

    "Well... it hurts."

    Si Rao felt the force of the restraint on her wrist increase, and she couldn't help but let out a low cry.

    But he probably couldn't hear clearly, his eyes that were always clear and clear were now a dim color.

    whatever she asked for.

    The imprint of the soul has linked their fates and cannot be changed.

    For a while, Si Rao fell into a hot embrace, the body behind her was hot, and even the arms that imprisoned her exuded burning warmth.

    Very hot.

    Si Rao's eyes widened slightly, it was clear that he had been as cold as ice before.

    Strangely, Si Rao didn't feel the burning pain when she fell into such an embrace.

    On the contrary, the pain that was intertwined with the burning and the cold was suddenly far away, isolated from this powerful body.

    The surroundings were extremely quiet, only the hot and messy breathing could be heard clearly.

    That face, which was always pale and bloodless on weekdays, was burnt by the high temperature and revealed a beautiful face, and the black hair was scattered like a water demon who tempted sailors in the story.