Chapter 6-10

Chapter 6

    Magic Palace.

    In the huge palace, there were only a few people in gray robes standing here and there. The Demon Lord at the top was hidden in the dark, with suppressed anger in his voice: "Not ready yet?

    " It's too far, and the perception of the Scarlet Crow Crown Moon Gu is very weak, if you can get close..."

    "I don't want to get close?" Suddenly, the upper demon Lord suddenly appeared beside him, and said gloomily and coldly, "How about you? Let the dogs of the righteous path stay away from the Long Crying Cliff?" The

    gray-robed man was fighting, not daring to say more.

    "Oh, they are so afraid, I won't let them wish!" The Demon Lord sneered.

    He walked down the steps, his crimson eyes stained with madness, and he waved his arms: "If you can't sense it, strengthen the formation, no matter how many spirit stones we can afford! At all costs, contact Lord Demon King as soon as possible!"

    "Then Although the group of dogs is blocking, when the Lord Demon King breaks the seal, they will all die, and none of them will survive!"

    "Hahahahaha..."

    The laughter gradually faded away, and several gray-robed men gathered together in panic. After discussing, "Can you still find a spirit stone?"

    Several people glanced at the top of the palace, which was bare.

    There were originally many exquisite relief sculptures, on which were hung magic lamps that could illuminate the long night. Next to the magic lamps were many exquisite animal cages with special materials, which contained rare and rare birds that were specially collected...

    But now only the darkness can be seen . The dome, those that could be sold were secretly exchanged for spirit stones on the black market.

    Many people don't know that the items "produced by the magic palace" in the black market are really pulled from the top of the main hall of the magic palace.

    The original palace should be the most extravagant place in the entire Demon Domain.

    But now even the carpets on the ground have been replaced from woven gold long-pile carpets to the most common red carpets.

    In order to deal with this comprehensive suppression of the cultivation world, Moyu has paid too much.

    A gray-robed man sighed in dismay: "I don't know if the one under the Long Crying Cliff is willing to accept our allegiance..."

    "If this goes on like this, the Demon Realm will be sold..." The gray-robed man

    next to him was silent for a moment. He gritted his teeth and said, "We have to believe in the decision of Lord Demon Lord."

    After hearing this, the others looked reluctantly firm: "Your Excellency is right, as long as we work hard to make that Lord Demon Lord ours, everything will change. ."

    "The rich Central Territory has been occupied by them for too long. After so many years, it should be returned!"

    ...

    For several days, Si Rao felt that something was wrong.

    She sleeps for a very long time every day. Sometimes she is awake, but she can't open her eyes, and her body seems to be imprisoned by some invisible force.

    She sat by the pool and looked at the reflection on the water. Because she had not slept well for several days, she was now stained with a touch of blue and black.