Chapter 56-60

return
Dressed as an offering to the Great Demon King
Traditional Chinese
set up
turn off the lights
Big
middle
Small

Chapter 56

    Everyone on the shore felt this different coercion, and it was clear that the nine-layer thunder tribulation had ended, but the dark clouds in the sky had not dissipated.

    Some people asked nervously: "It can't be ... there is still it?"

    "I have never heard of such a precedent in the past," everyone looked at the dark clouds that have not dissipated in the sky, and there seems to be electric light shuttle, " Nine is the number of extremes, and the nine-layered thunder tribulation has already fallen, so it shouldn't be like this."

    They were still able to chat with the dark clouds in the sky from a distance . many.

    But on the other side, the big monsters who were trapped on the shore looked ashes. No matter what they looked like when they first came out, they are now black and coke, and they couldn't tell who they were.

    One mouth, a black smoke came out of the mouth.

    "Help me, buddy, are my legs okay? Why can't I move." "I can't move either     ...

    "

    "Me too."

The terrifying coercion of the past, finally realized something.

    "No, it's not over yet, is it?" "Who the hell is     going through the calamity

    ? Hasn't this been hacked to death yet? That kid Duoguang was only a few times back then."

Not them, but still inevitably affected.     After being silent for a long time, someone suddenly asked, "Is it true that we

    have also suffered from the Purple Thunder Tribulation?"

    "Forget it."

It can be regarded as a big demon recognized by Heaven."

    After thinking about the remaining pieces of coke, it seemed to make sense.

    It's like being robbed by someone else's thunder.

    When I saw Zi Lei Jie for the first time, when that kid named Duo Guang was born, everyone was stunned by the power of Zi Lei Jie, but who wouldn't be jealous?

    Being noticed by Tiandao is enough to prove that his talent is extraordinary.

    Thinking this way, the half-dead cokes felt a lot more comfortable: "I don't know if that kid Duoguang is still alive, it used to be only a few thunderstorms, and his tail is going to be lifted into the sky, and now we have to know what it means to be outside the sky and outside the human being. There's someone."

    Everyone always felt that this thunder tribulation was not over yet, but after a long time, the cloud above their heads seemed to suddenly become misfired, and they spit out a piece of unhealthy electric light, which disappeared without even touching the ground.

    The cokes are ready to continue being hacked. Seeing such a situation, they are full of doubts: "What's the matter?"

    "It is estimated that the kid who transcended the calamity can't stand it and died."

    Since Lei Jie has already After brewing for a long time, it will not disperse for no reason. Suddenly, something must have happened.

    Under the thunder calamity, the qi machine is locked, and ordinary people cannot move at all. The thunder calamity suddenly dissipated only because