Chapter 61-65

return
Dressed as an offering to the Great Demon King
Traditional Chinese
set up
turn off the lights
Big
middle
Small

Chapter 61

    Si Raofei stepped in front of him, and the people outside the wall also saw the two who suddenly appeared.

    They were dressed in neat clothes of the disciples of the Shangqing Palace, and all kinds of talismans were constantly flying out of their hands. When they saw a beautiful girl appearing on the magic wall, they all showed a stunned look.

    Several people looked at each other, and all saw the shock in their eyes: "Here... there are really people."

    The expressions on many people's faces were already very numb.

    As a sect disciple, they often choose a secret realm that is not too dangerous. Many people have only heard of the Demon Realm Abyss, but they have never entered in person.

    Until the head of the generation suddenly said that he wanted to enter the abyss of the demon domain, many people were puzzled, but they had no room to resist.

    The environment in the abyss of the Demon Realm is dangerous, and the surrounding monsters are far more sinister than the rumored ones. It is only by taking the place of the Sect Master that he has made many strange tricks along the way to get here safely.

    They have been staying outside this magical wall for several days, and many people can't stand the climate in this abyss, they just feel very tired.

    I have never seen the person mentioned in the door of the head of the generation appear.

    But until this moment, seeing a beautiful girl appearing outside the magic wall, followed by a cold-faced child, such a strange combination makes many people feel a little strange.

    Xia Wenqing looked unpredictable: "It's you."

    He hadn't forgotten that it was the chief who ordered them to keep the news that the girl was still alive.

    But in the end, that person somehow entered a world that outsiders could not enter, and brought her out.

    Xia Wenqing sneered: "You were lucky enough to escape that day, but now, he hides his head and does not dare to come out, and let you, a weak woman, come out to deal with it.

    " Is it?"

    Xia Wenqing didn't take the woman in front of her eyes, she had no power to fight back in the face of them that day.

    The same is true today.

    His fearful eyes fell on the boy beside him, the expression on his face was very bad, and the aura around him faintly revealed a kind of ominousness.

    "It seems that the rumors are true. For him this time, the calamity is probably not that simple. At this moment, he may not be able to move..."

    Xia Wenqing looked at the two who appeared in front of him, and his heart was settled.

    "The evil things that the heavens do not allow, why should they survive?"

    Originally, he was not very sure whether the person was really seriously injured in the calamity.

    But they have been lingering outside this wall of demonic energy for several days, and that person has never shown up. When they came, they even let a woman come out with the Orb of Destiny. What if they were not seriously injured and on the verge of death?

    E Mingzhu snorted coldly, looked at his toes and muttered softly: "What kind of rat is worthy of being here in person, what a big dog face."

    Although his voice was not loud, the surroundings were unusually quiet, enough for everyone to take him away. The words are heard.