Chapter 66-70

return
Dressed as an offering to the Great Demon King
Traditional Chinese
set up
turn off the lights
Big
middle
Small

Chapter 66

    Taken from the cold spring in the extreme north, the forest is cold but not frozen.

    The cold spring pool was filled with white mist, which blurred the faces of the people in front of him, and the lips moved like red plums in the snow.

    Si Rao closed his eyes, not daring to see the reaction of the person in front of him.

    In the silence, Si Rao gradually felt as if someone had separated the water and immersed in the pool, with the familiar scent and the cold fragrance of the cold spring floating on the tip of his nose.

    The crow feather-like eyelashes trembled slightly.

    He was clearly immersed in the extremely cold cold spring, but the temperature on his body was colder than the cold spring. Almost at the moment when he was immersed in the cold spring, Si Rao subconsciously approached him a little.

    It seems that the tumbling hot blood in the body calmed down instantly when he sensed his breath.

    Those tumbling magma, swept by Xi and the spring breeze, turned into snow that melted at the beginning of the spring, and it was cold.

    Cang Huai looked down, and Si Rao, who was immersed in the pool, shrank back completely, revealing only a head with slightly wet hair.

    She closed her eyes tightly, her face flushed.

    Her movements were so small that her movements were almost imperceptible, but the slightly separated traces of the water could clearly see that she was approaching slowly in an unobtrusive way.

    Si Rao closed his eyes, unable to see the reaction of the person next to him.

    Thinking that the other party couldn't notice her movements, she approached without a trace, feeling the extremely faint fragrance wrapping herself around.

    But suddenly, Si Rao heard a very slight sound of breaking water.

    The voice was not obvious, and she didn't even notice it when she was immersed in nervous thoughts at first.

    Si Rao's hand suddenly weighed heavily, and was pulled by a hand and fell into a bosom.

    Si Rao, who originally wanted to pretend to be an ostrich with his eyes closed, suddenly opened his eyes wide, and his almond eyes were wet, like some kind of frightened little animal.

    The soaked cloth greatly reduced the sense of existence, and Si Rao could clearly feel the body temperature of the person behind him, as well as the slightly hard body.

    Si Rao froze instantly.

    The face seemed to be glowing at night, and it was immediately dyed into a pink peach blossom face.

    She always felt that this posture was not very good, and the breath that belonged to him almost enveloped her.

    That extremely light and faint aroma suddenly became full of aggression, occupying all the senses, and the presence was so strong that it could not be ignored no matter what.

    Whether it was the ups and downs of his chest or every breath, Si Rao could clearly perceive it.

    Every slight vibration made her heart beat wildly uncontrollably.

    Si Rao's heart suddenly had the urge to escape.

    At this time, she felt like she was in a hunter's lair, with predators eyeing her back, and the prey felt a sigh of relief just by smelling the breath.