Chapter 86

return
Dressed as an offering to the Great Demon King
Traditional Chinese
set up
turn off the lights
Big
middle
Small

Chapter 86

    When Si Rao woke up from his sleep, the magic palace letters scattered on the desk had been neatly packed and divided into two categories.

    The ones that need her to read again are put aside, there is a small stack, and the other unimportant ones have been approved and put on the other side.

    Si Rao was a little surprised when she saw it. The stacks of documents that had been approved were all replied in her handwriting.

    This is not surprising. Since she was a child, she took Qin Yu to learn handwriting, and he imitated her handwriting. The handwriting of the two is 90% similar.

    Most of these stacked together are some rainbow farts blown by the elders of the magic palace, or some trivial things.

    The words written by the elders of the magic palace are a bit wild and uninhibited, and they are not too far from the words of the primary school students in the middle domain. Most of the words in the whole article are nonsense, which seems really laborious.

    Usually, Si Rao sees it and realizes at the end that she has wasted a few precious minutes of her life.

    Today, all these things that waste time and emotion have been dealt with, and the documents that really need her to be dealt with are neatly spread out and stacked on the other side.

    This feeling is really special.

    The door was pushed open, and Qin Yu came in wearing morning dew. Seeing her awake, she seemed a little surprised: "Master...why don't you take a break?"

    "It's already rested," Si Rao chuckled, "These are You handled it very well."

    Since he came here, she hasn't told him much about the magic palace, but he can tell the priorities of these things almost without a teacher.

    "I want to help you." Qin Yu said solemnly, "Master, don't treat me like a child, as long as you teach me, I can do well."

    Watching a young man solemnly say to people, "You Don't treat me like a child", Si Rao still couldn't help laughing.

    Seeing her smile, Qin Yu pursed her lips and did not speak, as if she was a little sullen.

    "Okay, I believe you, I believe you can do well." Si Rao said softly.

    The boy's sullen eyes were lit up again, and the boy who always seemed very well-behaved in front of Si Rao showed a bit of anger at this time: "They really deserve to die."

    "It's not a big deal, so why bother you. Si Rao was slightly stunned: " It

    's not

    like..." Qin Yu saw her busyness during this period of time. The whole magic palace seemed to be unable to turn around without her, and everything was waiting for her to make up her mind.

    Qin Yu looked at it coldly and saw some doorways, it was clearly the devil's intention.

    He just wanted to tie her up with these things and let her think about Moyu in everything, so that she would not suddenly turn to Zhongyu one day.

    In all fairness, such an approach is understandable, but when it was calculated on his master, Qin Yu felt unbearable.

    Si Rao's eyes softened slightly, and he could almost see the unpretentious sincerity in the young man's eyes.