Chapter 21-25

return
Dressed as an offering to the Great Demon King
Traditional Chinese
set up
turn off the lights
Big
middle
Small

Chapter 21

    The giant gate made of pitch-black black iron glowed with a faint light coldly.

    The giant gate bowed down to the Buddha of compassion for all living beings, because this cold light also showed a bit of indifference.

    Buddha does not cross evil people.

    His pale toes stepped on the white jade footpath, his clothes slipped silently, and he held a dark long sword in his hand, the tip of the sword slashed across the ground, making a harsh sound.

    On a moonless and lightless night, his eyes were like cold stars, with an unstoppable gleam.

    Cang Huai was walking on this road alone, but there seemed to be countless figures accompanying him. They walked solemnly, wearing gorgeous crowns and intricate robes.

    This white jade trail leading to the giant gate seemed to have no end. He walked for a long time, and the giant gate was still standing silently not far or near.

    In a blink of an eye, those under the crown showed a nearly twisted smile.

    The gorgeous crown swayed suddenly, the bead curtain swayed, revealing pale and empty eyes, and a few tears of blood fell from the empty pupils.

    "You're finally back, we thought you wouldn't be able to come back..."

    Those voices laughed strangely and rang in their ears: "Come with us... Come with us!"

    "Those people are The ones that can't be killed...they will always have the unclean stench on their bodies, generations...how can you kill them all?"

    "You're the only one in this world, how lonely."

    From the darkness, from the ground , stretched out countless pairs of pale hands, they clambered up along his robe, pulled his limbs, and murmured: "Come down, what's the point of living?"

    Countless pairs of claws cling to him, thick It was like a tide, and there seemed to be a long shadow behind him.

    He walked through countless phantoms, the black clothes almost merged with the thick darkness, and the indifferent ink pupils glowed with a cold light of disgust.

    Countless shadows stopped in front of him, swooping towards him with a strange smile.

    He raised his hand indifferently, and the long sword in his hand drew a sword light like a black moon.

    The air seemed to be stagnant for a moment, and those dense voices stopped.

    This is the tomb of the gods, the place where the gods are buried, which has been covered in dust for thousands of years.

    Few of the Protoss who died in that war were very few, and they lingered in this place with heavy resentment.

    It was silent for only a moment, and then it became noisy again in an instant.

    Those pale faces grinned hideously, shrieked piercingly, and countless black shadows rushed towards him.     Their expressions were hideous and crazy: "The world hates

    you, hates you, and wishes you to die quickly. Only we are your companions!

    "

The sun was dark, thick as the water in the depths of the Styx, damp and cold, and it rushed up, almost engulfing him.