low profile |signless x reader

"It's been awhile since we talked _____..." Signless smiled as he walked to you. "Last time I saw you! You took an arrow for me....." You smile back and nod, talking wasn't ever your thing. He sighed and hugged you. When you were eight sweeps old, you took an arrow to the throat for your one true love. As they had been running you spotted one of he archers sitting at the guard tower. As the arrow let fly, you jumped in front of the sufferer and felt it pierce your throat. While you had choked to death, he had screamed, as if thousands of years worth of pain slammed into him. You cried for him. You knew you would see him some day, in wherever life had taken you after death. And now here he stood, having nobody else to take an arrow again for him, dead yet just as young as you rememred him. You smiled, tears staining your face as your voice, raspy from disuse, choked out, "my love.... You returned for me?" He smiled, red tears streaming down his face as well. "I promised I would..." He hugged you close and whispered in your ear. "I promised I would come back and we could continue our young love for the long years after." You shuffled and he held you even closer, draping you in his garments and giggling. "I remember the days when we used to sneak off to the respites that were abandoned..." You giggled nodding. "And remember what we did?" You playfully shook your head though you were well aware. "No? I guess I may have to kick start your memory then!" You nodded and kissed his cheek, then his jaw. He took a deep breath and pinned you to a soft bubble wall. You giggled some more and pulled at his unusually high pants, which he immediately removed. He chuckled and pulled you closer, taking off your own black dress with an ornate seafoam symbol on it. "Ah, still as eager as always." He smiled and kissed your throat softly, you panted a little as he pulled your waist closer, letting his bulge slither its way inside your soft nook. He huffed a few short breaths and felt himself twist and coil. You let out a broken moan as he began his paced thrusts with excellent precision. It didn't take long for him to find your sweet spot and abuse it ceasekesseky. You gasped and bit his neck, loving the taste of his candy blood. He thrusted deeper and felt himself seep into you, cheeks hot in embarrassment. You smiled, you didn't mind so much that he didn't make you orgasm, the feeling alone was still better then anything else. You hugged him close and let the red drip down your leg. Jushen you heard a masculine voice casually drawl in a slight Texan accent, "nice one..." In a trademark deatoned voice. You felt your cheeks get hot as you covered yourself in signless' robe. He slow claps a couple times and walks out of your bubble. Man you hated that guy sometimes. The sufferer stood there flushed as ever. You couldn't help but laugh...