"Pick me" skulls. Jake English x reader.

Little pick me skulls... I enjoy them greatly... they belonged to children... I suppose it's morbid to like them, but, that's the price I pay for curiosity. I've missed you _____  you haven't come to see me in quite a while. I... heh... missed you, to say the least. Then again, you've been long gone for some time. Perhaps I will see you again when I die. *sighs* I don't really know why I'm still writing these to you. You have been dead for three years. And every week I stop by and tell you how it was, who I saw, what I felt... hoping you will somehow come back, hoping you can still see it even though you are trapped where you are. Wherever you are. I saw you go in, but, where do ny messages come out? Do they even reach you? If not, I'm so sorry. But if they happen to find their way to you my lovely... if you happen to see them in whatever way you are able, know this. I... I love you. I love you and I miss you and if you can see this. Know that I am coming for you. I will spend my life building a transportalizer to get to you. And I will bring you back...
Anyway... I dreamt about you last night. It was a bit dirty but could you blame me. You got lost on a broken transportalizer... days before we planned to~ never mind that. I can wait. Bit the thought of you curled up in my bedsheets calling for me, doesn't make waiting easy. I'm almost in pieces imagining you bucking under the weight of lust and desire. It drives me mad, the day I get to you, is the day I finally get to ram myself deep into you an ride you until the sun sets. Then I will take you to where your favorite pygmy skulls lie and fuck you amidst the ominous red glow of their untouchable power. Even the pygmist gods will be drowned by the beautiful melody of your orgasmic cries. One day, my love. One day *very* soon...
[GT] ceased pestering [YH].