Falling For You Nash Grier Imagine for Madisyn Part II

Previously...

" Well, I was thinking of asking Amy. Think she'll yes?" Nash asked.

You knew the thought of Nash going to the dance with Amy would hurt. Especially Amy being on of the top girls in your grade. You knew she'd say yes to Nash, what's not to like? " You, kidding? Of course she'd say yes." You laughed.

" Okay. See you later?"

" Sure." You watched as Nash walked off into the hallways.

" God, I'm so stupid." You thought to yourself.

All day you couldn't stop thinking whether or not Nash has already asked Amy out. You knew she'd say yes in a heartbeat and it killed you to think about what could've been.

" If you stare any harder your brain cells might actually explode. It might not bother you, but honestly you're the only reason I'm passing chemistry, so I kinda need you." Shawn teased.

" Oh, sorry. My mind it somewhere else today. " You said as you pretended to pay attention to the assignment.

" It's all good. " Shawn turned around in his seat and went back to work.

Still thinking about the thought of Nash and Amy you sighed. " I might as well go to the dance with Shawn." you thought.

" Shawn?" You tapped the back of his hoodie.

" Yo, what's up?"

" Does your offer still stand?"

" Yeah, what's it to ya?" He smirked.

You knew he was now making you work for it. " I was wondering it you'd like to go with me." You said.

" What about Nash?"

" What about him. I'm asking you, not him."

" Okay, well if you put it like that then yeah. Of course I'd love to escort you to the dance."

--

You ended up going to the dance with Shawn, and it turned out better than you'd thought it would. He's taking you out to your first date next Friday at the town's carnival. You and Nash are still best friends, and you finally got the strength to get over your crush on him.

NOTE: I know this is short and ended pretty quick, but I'm on break and I'm trying to actually get to all the imagine requests I've been getting.