Teen Miscarriage Jack G Imagine

You were seven months pregnant, at seventeen years old. The father, Jack Gilinsky had a school basketball game, and you were too tired to go, so you just stayed home alone. You had cramps and pain all over your body, so you took pain relievers and took a nap. 

You woke up, due to the cramps. Something wasn't right. The bed felt all wet. You being you thought that your water broke early so you quickly uncovered yourself. Surprised and scared, you found blood all over your bed. You screamed. 

You called Jack, but his basketball game caused him not to pick up. You did what anyone else would do, take your car and head to the ER. You left Jack a message so he could know about your status. 

As you waited for your results, Jack finally showed up. Jack was scared and he knew he had to be strong, for both you and your baby. He held you on your hospital bed, until the nurse finally arrived. 

The nurse didn't look ready to give you the news. " I"m sorry." Was the words that came out, and explained everything. You lost the baby. Jack broke into tears, thinking he failed you and that if he hadn't gone to the game the baby might have still had a chance. 

Five years later, you and Jack had beautiful twins. 

NOTE: I know this chapter is off and roughly done, don't judge harshly :)