He Finds Out You Cheated Taylor Imagine

Today was the day the guys came back form their tour. You were devastated that you've slept with another guy, let alone think about it in the first place. You never intended to, but it just happened and nothing you do will ever take it back. 

" Hey, babe. I'm back!" Taylor called a he came inside of his house. 

" Hi. How was your flight?" You asked. 

" Too long. I wish you came, I missed you too much." Taylor said wrapping his arms around you. 

The guilt was eating your insides as Taylor smiled at you, like you were the only girl in the world. 

" I reserved us a table at the new restaurant that just opened up. I wanted something special for my girl." Taylor explained as he walked into the room. 

You knew you needed to tell him sooner or later.

" Taylor." You started.

" Which one?" Taylor ignored, holding up two shirts.

" The navy printed blouse." You pointed. 

" Help me?" Taylor smiled, even though he knew he could've buttoned up his shirt on his own. 

" Taylor, we need to talk." 

" Sure, what is it (y/n)?"

" I love you."  

" (y/n) I love you too." Taylor said pecking you with a kiss.

" No, I can't lie to you."

" Lie, wait. What are you talking about?" Taylor asked, confused. 

You grabbed Taylor's hand and kneel in front of him, as he sat on the bed. 

" You were gone for so long, I was lonely and stupid. It didn't mean anything."

" What are you saying?" 

" I- slept with (g/n)." You sighed. 

You looked up at Taylor, waiting for an answer, but nothing came. 

His eyes were pink and teary. 

You quickly wrapped your arms around him and he bear hugged you closely. 

" I'm so so sorry Tay. Please say something." 

A few minutes into it, Taylor pushed you off of him. 

" Why the hell would you do this to me, after everything we've been through, (y/n) ?!" Taylor yelled. 

You flinched, as you've never seen him this way. 

" Please, babe. I love you. We could work this out." You pleaded.

Taylor shoved you off. " I hate you! You don't deserve me. You don't even care, all you wanted was some fame." 

" Taylor, you know that's not true!" 

" Get the hell off of me, (y/n). I waited for you, I loved you. You stabbed me in the back!" 

" Please." 

" Get out of my house." Taylor whispered. 

" What, no?" You begged. 

" GET THE HELL OUT OF MY FACE!" Taylor yelled. 

Scared, you listened. Before you headed out for good you turned back, tears rolling down your eyes. Poor Taylor, was on the floor in a ball crying. And from that moment you knew that the best thing you've ever had was ruined because of your stupid mistakes. 

NOTE: It's not the best, I made this up originally so I don't think I did as good as I could've but it's a start. So don't judge harshly, please.