How He Proposes

NASH: Since you guys love to travel the world, you thought nothing of it. But Nash ends up proposing on a beach dinner date in Hawaii. He had rose petals all over the beach, and a beautiful table. He got down on one knee and said how he still can't believe that you'd even agree to go on a date with him a few years ago, and how he's so lucky to have you by his side through it all.

TAYLOR: Since you two first met, Taylor kept joking around and saying that you're the one he's going to marry. He continued to start saying "Marry me" and you'd say "Of course, babe". It became something that you guys ended up doing as an inside thing. One day from a while of not seeing each other he said " Marry me". You laughed and said "Of course I will, babe." And he said, " No, I really mean it." He then took you to a ring shop to pick out your ring together. He wanted it to be special but he didn't want to pick the wrong one. You ended up saying "Yes".

CAMERON: You wake up and you see the love of your life (Cam, of course) smiling at you. Even though he is bae, you think it's a bit creepy that he's been watching you sleep. "What?" You ask him. "Nothing," He says. " I just love seeing you like this. Without a care in the world. Did I ever tell you how beautiful you are?" He asks. " Um, about everyday." You laugh. " Well I hope I could tell you how beautiful you are everyday for the rest of my life." Cameron smiles and pecks you on the lips. Cameron turns around and reaches under his pillow. You notice the ring in his hand, and as if on cue your eyes starts to water. " Babe, you better not be playing with me. " You warn him. " Y/n, I know I'm not perfect, but all I know is that I can't imagine life without you by my side...will you do the honors of spending the rest of your life..." "Yes! Yes, a thousand times..yes!" You scream. Cam places the ring on your finger and hugs you tight. You kiss him, and then get up and jumps up and down on the bed. " I'm marrying Dallas!" You yell in excitement.

MATTHEW: You and Matt started a couples youtube channel, where you guys do crazy challenges, Q & A's, and daily vlogs. So when Matt asks you over to make another youtube video, you think nothing of it. You guys decide to film a live Q & A. Close to the end of the video, Matthew says he has a question for you. He then turns towards you and asks you to marry him.

HAYES: You guys have been dating since freshman year. Hayes can't imagine life without you, and he's never been so sure about anything else in his life. You guys were childhood sweethearts and were voted cutest couple in the senior yearbook. At the end of Prom night Hayes decided to make it official and permanent. You guys were inseparable ever since.

SHAWN: On your 3rd year anniversary Shawn invites you to his tour. He was releasing a never before heard new single, and wanted you to hear it first, along with everyone at the concert. When he starts to sing, you slowly notice that the song is about your relationship, which makes you start to cry. The man of your dreams has confessed his love for you though song, and it makes your legs feel like jelly. Half way through the song, Shawn calls you from backstage and gets on his knees. He said he didn't know what other way than to propose to you in front of the whole world, and all the people who have constantly supported both your relationships and career.

AARON: You came home after a long run and decide to find a dress to wear at a banquet Aaron was taking you to. You search high and low and can't seem to find anything. You decide to look in old boxes on top of your closet when a small box falls and hits your head. You look to see what it was, when you noticed it was a ring box. You didn't want to assume anything but you just wanted to make sure on whether or not you were right. " I was planning on asking next week, but since you found it what better time then now." You jump at Aaron's voice. " Are you serious?" You smile with excitement. " More than anything. Y/N, will you marry me?" He asks. " Of, course."